• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
I have tried partial suspension hanging more than a dozen times (literally) (have never been able to get myself to pass out), I cannot do full suspension as I way 240 pounds and cannot find anywhere to hold my weight in my apartment, cant jump because building access is limited, not sure about suicide by train as I really don't want to traumatize anyone and not to mention ctb by train has got to hurt. Don't get me started on SN (can't do the method/cannot get antiemdics) I live in Thailand (located in Asia) and am American. I cannot get a firearm as a foreigner. The only option I see is a gun range suicide. Here in Thailand, the biggest round ranges carry is 45 ACP. (they do carry 12 guage, but the instructor stands right beside you if you are a foreigner and I would'nt be able to put the shotgun to my head and pull the trigger in time) I would have to use the 45. I really don't trust that the caliber is big enough (cannot risk missing the brain stem). Even if 45. is big enough, I would be a horrible person to blow my brains out beside the instructor. There is literally no other way to ctb that is statistically highly lethal.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Time, faust and PoisonedJuliet
PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
I have tried partial suspension hanging more than a dozen times (literally) (have never been able to get myself to pass out), I cannot do full suspension as I way 240 pounds and cannot find anywhere to hold my weight in my apartment, cant jump because building access is limited, not sure about suicide by train as I really don't want to traumatize anyone and not to mention ctb by train has got to hurt. Don't get me started on SN (can't do the method/cannot get antiemdics) I live in Thailand (located in Asia) and am American. I cannot get a firearm as a foreigner. The only option I see is a gun range suicide. Here in Thailand, the biggest round ranges carry is 45 ACP. (they do carry 12 guage, but the instructor stands right beside you if you are a foreigner and I would'nt be able to put the shotgun to my head and pull the trigger in time) I would have to use the 45. I really don't trust that the caliber is big enough (cannot risk missing the brain stem). Even if 45. is big enough, I would be a horrible person to blow my brains out beside the instructor. There is literally no other way to ctb that is statistically highly lethal.
A tree, depending on the health and thickness, could hold much more than your weight. You could do full suspension on a tree limb maybe? Or, can you get Nembutal? They sell them in small Thailand pharmacies I think.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello,
I am sorry you are desperately looking for ways to CTB.
Guess if you can't get a prescription in Thailand, you can get a prescription online and buy antiemetics from the internet.
That actually works, have you considered this?

FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
When there's a will, there is always a way

Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
A tree, depending on the health and thickness, could hold much more than your weight. You could do full suspension on a tree limb maybe? Or, can you get Nembutal? They sell them in small Thailand pharmacies I think.
There are no trees in Bangkok :) And plus this city has 8 million people. You are never away from people here. Can't risk getting cut down.

PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
There are no trees in Bangkok :) And plus this city has 8 million people. You are never away from people here. Can't risk getting cut down.
Didn't know exact location, apologies. However, the Nembutal is over the counter in the small pharmacies, and they are sold in the streets sometimes, all I can think of. Sorry for not being much help! Good luck.

Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
When there's a will, there is always a way
What's the way
Didn't know exact location, apologies. However, the Nembutal is over the counter in the small pharmacies, and they are sold in the streets sometimes, all I can think of. Sorry for not being much help! Good luck.
I have no idea where you got that information from. They wont even give you barbiturates in hospitals here.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Looking on google there looks like there are tall buildings. Maybe you can find access to a high building?

Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
Looking on google there looks like there are tall buildings. Maybe you can find access to a high building?
Well, they are either apartments or offices (they all have guards) Roof access is unfortunately not easily available.

Reactions: lostangel