E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
Feel so depressed I've lost all my friends cause of my depression I feel so lonely ;-;

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: sadghost, Belit667, Good4Nothing and 14 others
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Me too :(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadghost, JCAPPY34, Circles and 3 others
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
Relatable!! I mean I never had friends and I don't have depression but same!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadghost, JCAPPY34, Circles and 2 others
harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear that! If you want to talk, i can be your online friend. I'd love to exchange messages with u.
I feel alone all the time too..

• Hugs
Reactions: Belit667, JCAPPY34, Circles and 4 others
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
@elizabethisworthless
I am so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace to your friends
I can be your friend. Lets be friends
My name is firefox. I am 23 years old and female. I love politics, going to museums, watching sci fi shows, watching documentaries , eurovison. I want to vist iceland before i catch the bus .
I love theme parks
I hate clubs and bars as i prefer talking to people

Tell me about yourself

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Belit667, JCAPPY34, Circles and 5 others
Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
I tried to reconnect with some old friends yesterday, I was always the one on the edge of the group just trying to fit in. Most opened my message and never replied, a few basically told me to "f**k off", and the others made polite excuses not to see me.
It's just reaffirmed my desire to ctb, I thought I may as well try and have some fun and meet people before I decide if I'm going to ctb but no one cares clearly and it's confirmed to me now I'm making the right decision.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sadghost, Good4Nothing, WinterFaust and 5 others
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Anyone feel free to send me a message I'm here if you need to vent x

• Hugs
Reactions: Belit667, WinterFaust, JCAPPY34 and 3 others
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I would love to talk to more people on here too, if anyone wants to vent or just talk about hobbies and interests feel free to PM me :happy:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Belit667, Living_Hurts_so_Much, WinterFaust and 5 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Cant lose friends if you dont have friends in the first place!... The only one i had died. Life sucks
Hope it gets better for us all

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadghost, Living_Hurts_so_Much, disabledandhopeless and 8 others
Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
U've got memories of them that's what matters hope u get a friend soon ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, elizabethisworthless, Angina and 1 other person
H

HeavyOne

Jul 4, 2020
Elizabeth, please...be kind to yourself. Take one step at time.
Please, try to ease the situatuon described few posts back (and I say once more, if I can I'll do my best to help), then you will fell less pressure on your shoulders, you will sense your true self, without all these eneregy draining situations around you.
Maybe then, connecting will be more smoothly...

It's easy to relate on your words...I always feel like the last Dodo (honestly, I feel less lonely since I came here ❤), building a bond, a two way friendship it may hard when you can't put your trust on anyone.

Sending you hugs...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dcap1, Living_Hurts_so_Much, JCAPPY34 and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I totally know what you are saying. I have massive depression and when family, friends, eveybody found out, they all dropped me. I have myself in this world only and truly feel for you. Send you hugs and a hello!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Belit667, WinterFaust, Meditation guide and 2 others
WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
I know the feeling. It's been about a year since I lost most to mania and the rest I've lost isolating myself in depression and shame.
The loneliness is one of the hardest things I've been dealing with.
I totally know what you are saying. I have massive depression and when family, friends, eveybody found out, they all dropped me. I have myself in this world only and truly feel for you. Send you hugs and a hello!

People really can be so damn cruel. Dropping people when they're at their most vulnerable. I'm sorry you've gone through this as well.

Last edited:
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I struggle to make friends tbh. It's not so hard being in school, but it's going to keep getting harder over time. What kind of things do you do on a day to day basis? Are you in school or university? Work? I'm sure there are ways you can make friends. At the very least we're all here to talk if you need it.

• Love
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Friends..??? what are they anyway. Never hae a true frineds and never will. All of my "friends" always wanted money. That is where this site comes in so handy. We are all friends here to listen, support and help one another.

Reactions: Belit667 and Living_Hurts_so_Much
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
Friends..??? what are they anyway. Never hae a true frineds and never will. All of my "friends" always wanted money. That is where this site comes in so handy. We are all friends here to listen, support and help one another.
Perfectly said. I am so glad to have found this site. My new friends who understand and talk openly.

Reactions: Belit667
Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
Same here but I didn't have any to begin with sooooo ;-;

Reactions: Belit667
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
I have never had a friend in my entire life and I'm already 35 years old. I'm a lone wolf, you know! Yeah, right... I'm just a flea-ridden skinny mongrel.

• Love
Reactions: Lost21
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
Feel so depressed I've lost all my friends cause of my depression I feel so lonely ;-;
I think online friends are better than IRL friends because it's easier to find compatible people with similar interests. With that said, the people here are great friend material.

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much