jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
sometimes I wonder if I have seen any of you in real life before. I am sure we all keep our visitation to this site a secret, but I wonder if I have seen you before. maybe we even exchanged a few words. maybe I was your cashier. maybe we passed each other in the park.
its almost like having a secret identity being on here. it is kind of fun. but i wish there was someone in real life i could talk to candidly about the way that I feel.
but hey- if you frequent milwaukee, chicago, or san francisco it may not be unlikely that we have seen eachother :0

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Guy Smiley, RemainingDubious and 4 others
Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Student
Dec 3, 2023
I often wonder that as well.

On one thread where I mentioned my location I got several likes, I live in a relatively rural area of England with a small population...it's pretty surreal and equally likely to think I may have passed those people that liked my post. And yes, it'd be wonderful to have someone irl I could openly talk to.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and RemainingDubious
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I doubt it, but it's great that the internet lets us find like-minded people. This is the only community I know of where we can talk about depression, suicide, pessimism, etc. so openly.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, RemainingDubious and R_N
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Naw, I rarely leave my apartment these days unfortunately. I have such a rich and varied life. I bet you're jellie.

-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
I'd bet everything to my name that I'm unwittingly familiar with some people here.

I'd like to connect the dots, but I suppose it's unlikely to ever happen.