LostAtSea

LostAtSea

Jul 19, 2020
Am now just battling SI and whatnot. I would like to go thru with my plans its inevitable, just have figure out how to make that final push. People say, you know when its time. i wanna get to that point. Any thoughts? Similar experiences? feel free to pm me, love getting to know more of you. Im an early twenties m from the US.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname123, alt2003, Endex and 3 others
almostoutofhere

almostoutofhere

Living in the past
Dec 27, 2022
What's your method

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex, Huntfish34, hungry_ghost and 1 other person
R

randy

Student
Jan 6, 2023
the way I figure it, when the desire to ctb gets stronger than SI, it will be easy. I'm waiting for that time, I won't force the issue.

• Hugs
Reactions: spinningmyself, GasMonkey, hungry_ghost and 2 others
LostAtSea

LostAtSea

Jul 19, 2020
the way I figure it, when the desire to ctb gets stronger than SI, it will be easy. I'm waiting for that time, I won't force the issue.
Yeah I've wanted that for so long. I hope that happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You are so fortunate to have N, if I had that I would leave this world as soon as possible, it would be so incredibly ideal. But at least in my case, just existing and being aware of the horrific reality of this world would be enough to make me take the N. It sounds so beautiful to me, just peacefully passing away.

The way that I see it, if you struggle to ctb even with the peaceful method that so many of us so desperately wish for, it really is just a case of waiting for when the time is right, like I'm not sure that you can force yourself to feel a certain way, but just the fact that continuing to exist could potentially lead to the most extreme torture and suffering is enough to make me want to die. I see nothing more perfect than a peaceful death.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
The sheer finality of the action can prove to be a difficult barrier. The vitality of youth can also complicate things. What leads you to conclude it's inevitable at such a young age?

Anyway, the way I see it, the pain of living will eventually eclipse everything if life doesn't somehow improve. Though that can take a while.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
Do you have access to benzos? These make it more easier to do without any thoughts at all. Last time I took 2 sleeping pills ended up trying to partial suspension. I would take these and wait a hour and you may do it without any fear at all.

Reactions: LostAtSea
LostAtSea

LostAtSea

Jul 19, 2020
Do you have access to benzos? These make it more easier to do without any thoughts at all. Last time I took 2 sleeping pills ended up trying to partial suspension. I would take these and wait a hour and you may do it without any fear at all.
I do have ativan. thats a good idea thanks!