T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
I feel like i have been eternally tormented over Honest mistakes i have made in my past, that have drifted me apart from everyone close to me. I can't stop recalling them over and over again in my head, while trying to sleep. I screwed over somebody in my family, and i am paying the price for it. I keep constantly get reminded about it, it never seems to go away. Honestly, i don't know what do anymore, all i wanted was to live a normal life, like everybody else.

The more i try to Fix the mistakes i made previously, the worse off i am. Nobody gives anybody forgiveness, only misjudgement and anger. Why does life have to be so cruel and unforgiving to me. Fuck

View attachment y2meta.com - Gondola on the Ocean-(480p).mp4

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rational man, Capsaicin78, FractalTears and 7 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I am also haunted by past mistakes, though I think my parents and others pushed me into high risk for certain mistakes by how they treated me- I do think I am far less to blame than my abusive, monster parents.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rational man, hopelessdreams and T90-Alpha
S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
Can relate wish I could take things back and wasn't in a toxic environment doing my childhood exposed to so much affected me well into adulthood now im just stuck in a toxic loop everyday .

Reactions: Rational man and hopelessdreams
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living can be very painful as our thoughts can torture us and we cannot forget, we have to live with the consequences of our actions. It seems as though there is no peace in this life and I'm sorry that you suffer so unbearably. I wish you the best, I hope that you find relief from suffering.

Reactions: Rational man
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Since I don't do anything all day I just ruminate over every moment of my life and all the opportunities I ruined… Things could've been entirely different…

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man, hopelessdreams, downndone2 and 1 other person
ihopethisispainless

ihopethisispainless

Feb 23, 2022
Forgiveness doesn't exist. People are so vindictive. I know I'm a good person but people won't ever give me the time of day. I understand that I need consequences but if it means I live in a world that has turned on me, I can't do that. I have to kill myself

Reactions: Rational man and FractalTears
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Have to forgive yourself first my friend. I forgive you, I forgive myself.
I feel like i have been eternally tormented over Honest mistakes i have made in my past, that have drifted me apart from everyone close to me. I can't stop recalling them over and over again in my head, while trying to sleep. I screwed over somebody in my family, and i am paying the price for it. I keep constantly get reminded about it, it never seems to go away. Honestly, i don't know what do anymore, all i wanted was to live a normal life, like everybody else.

The more i try to Fix the mistakes i made previously, the worse off i am. Nobody gives anybody forgiveness, only misjudgement and anger. Why does life have to be so cruel and unforgiving to me. Fuck

View attachment 92706
What song is that?

Reactions: downndone2
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021

View attachment 92706 song is heartbreaking

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Same here, when I'm not working or sleeping I'm ruminating over my huge mistakes and great losses.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man, T90-Alpha and Fadeawaaaay
B

Banshee

Student
Oct 25, 2021
Definitely in the same boat. Did something unforgivable and lost some of the most important people in my life. Haven't ctb yet because of my parents. Once they pass, I'm going to swallow a 1oz 12 gauge slug.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man, T90-Alpha and downndone2
Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
I feel like i have been eternally tormented over Honest mistakes i have made in my past, that have drifted me apart from everyone close to me. I can't stop recalling them over and over again in my head, while trying to sleep.
I feel that man, I haven't slept well for years because of " mistake flashbacks". It's like I made those mistakes minutes ago. The few good things in life my brain forgets in seconds...

• Hugs
Reactions: T90-Alpha and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Humans make mistakes, that's the deal. Sounds like unforgiving manipulating folks around you. I even found forgiveness in my doctor who misdiagnosed me.