CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ofc hate this awful thing all.make sufferia make problm cruel universe flow no mercy no cars only rando chaos. Awful v awful time move kill space limit all cruel, human ape species no understand universe mean kill machin, this truth igonria all. Awful universe wish never exist wish me never come, universe injury damage me ofc hate trbl cruel brutal universe.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Tarucest, Astral Storm and 6 others
novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
I hate the universe too, you are not alone in this.
Sending you my hugs with a drop of my tears.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Astral Storm and 1 other person
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
life is terrible, wish i was aborted

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Astral Storm and CTB Dream
U

Undefined

genetic trash
Feb 21, 2020
i understand. suffering for nothing. no energy. trying to ignore the pain until my sn arrives. please let it all end soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
I couldn't possibly write something that would reflect the true depths of my aversion to everything that exists.
- Thomas Ligotti, interview with Matt Cardin (2006)

Reactions: Venessolotic and CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case of course I despise existence. I've never wanted anything to do with this hellish world and it's certainly a curse to have the ability to suffer. It's extreme cruelty to burden people with existence and try to force them to stay here, at least to me the only relief could ever lie in the thought of permanent nothingness.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Astral Storm
Astral Storm

Astral Storm

Existence hurts too much
Aug 10, 2022
I seriously despise life as well. The amount of violence and pointless carnage here is really horrifying.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream