CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Awful species injury damage me, awful species force me sufferi no allow piece, awful species make all orblm trama etc trbl species ofc hate hate hate.

tgis other no understand think norm nonsense, no, this awful species injury damage me, if exp Same know this was abt die suffer etc all resn species all resn callous fiend make gruesome. Not want exist want leVe dsgst species

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Rogue Proxy, listless and 6 others
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I am in a very hopeless situation, too.. can't wait to get out of here. Wish I could just drop dead now, I hate being here, I hate being oppressed like a fucking slave under this predatory demon won't get the fuck out of my life. I wish I had done this long time ago.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, CTB Dream, Dead Meat and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The human species certainly disgusts me a lot, I certainly believe that the true problem lies in both life itself and humans, and under no circumstances could I ever wish to exist in this hellish world where humans create so much torment. At least to me, only death could ever offer true relief from the suffering that existing brings.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, CTB Dream and Dead Meat
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
It's rather awful. People will commit the worst of atrocities against one another and against other creatures, but the minute that someone who's experienced something terrible wants to die, they start pretending to care. They put human life itself above quality of life, and that's a very sad thing because of how it keeps people from ending their pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Rogue Proxy and CTB Dream
listless

listless

wandering
Mar 1, 2023
i hate humans too, i resent being born as one, ive always related more to non human animals. ihate how so many act like were above nature and other animals when we are just as senseless and savage as they are.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and CTB Dream