• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
I hate the fact that I have to go out for groceries, job, trash, and all that, having to interact with people. Im very paranoid, I cant trust other people not to say stuff behind my back, and it makes me angry and anxious when I fake being nice and neurotypical to these people. Thankfully most people would probably not screw with me physically or even verbally, and just leave me alone, probably muttering of something as they leave or whatever :angry:.

• Hugs
Reactions: shiyu123, sserafim, GuessWhosBack and 8 others
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I can completely understand what you are going through. There are times where I'd be sitting contemplating for over an hour whether or not I go out to either get food or do anything that involves other people. I try to calculate the timing I leave and enter stores so I don't accidentally meet someone at the door and have to hold it for them or them hold it for me because that means human interaction. It makes me feel so overwhelmed and confused why I can't handle such a simple thing that everyone else doesn't even consider to be an issue. Have you maybe tried talking to a therapist or someone who can maybe help or give you tips on making it easier? I'm not sure what your thoughts are about that but I'm sure maybe they could help with that but I don't know exactly who to ask. I hope things get easier for you ♥️

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, N33dT0D13, prana and 2 others
Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
I can completely understand what you are going through. There are times where I'd be sitting contemplating for over an hour whether or not I go out to either get food or do anything that involves other people. I try to calculate the timing I leave and enter stores so I don't accidentally meet someone at the door and have to hold it for them or them hold it for me because that means human interaction. It makes me feel so overwhelmed and confused why I can't handle such a simple thing that everyone else doesn't even consider to be an issue. Have you maybe tried talking to a therapist or someone who can maybe help or give you tips on making it easier? I'm not sure what your thoughts are about that but I'm sure maybe they could help with that but I don't know exactly who to ask. I hope things get easier for you ♥️
Its even more brutal for me because of the language barrier. I dont want to say where Im living right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: N33dT0D13 and Iris Blue
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I hate the fact that I have to go out for groceries, job, trash, and all that, having to interact with people.
agreed!!

idk about you specifically, but i think mine falls under "fear of being perceived". i dont like going from the house to the car. from the car to the store. i dont like touching things. i dont want to even move. but not moving doesnt help because its "weird" so you have to keep moving, just f that sh!t XD

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and N33dT0D13
m4rius

m4rius

Student
Dec 23, 2022
i'm most of the times fairly paranoid when i walk outside at night, constantly on the edge, it's miserable

anxiety is close to worthless