casctb

casctb

Stubborn idiot that gives up too easily
Jun 7, 2020
I'm gonna go on a bit of a rant here but the feeling of having no choice is quite possibly the worst feeling to ever exist. I HATE feeling trapped where my options were taken away by some sadistic, self serving jackass.
I hate people sometimes because they force people to do what they want all the time, absolutely refusing to acknowledge that in getting what they want they are making the person miserable. You make the person doubt themselves to get what you THINK they want but isn't actually in THEIR best interest, only yours.
I hate this pompous notion that you ALWAYS know what's best for the person and are NEVER wrong, forcing your beliefs onto the other person without bothering to take their feelings into account, only yours.
Being forced to do ANYTHING sucks. I cannot fathom why some people think that this is ok. Having no options is essentially bowing down to others while simultaneously putting down your own desires and needs. I HATE IT FUCK ANYONE WHO FORCES PEOPLE TO CHOOSE YOUR SATISFACTION AND HAPPINESS OVER THEIR OWN
Honestly makes me more suicidal every fucking time this happens. :meh:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, GoodPersonEffed, BrokenBeing and 1 other person