• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

M

MettleSpirit41

Jun 2, 2024
I am feeling very disconnected from myself and my emotions and I'm unable to feel anything or express myself from the past few days. So, for context, I have always been a very expressive and emotional person. There has been a series of unfortunate events in my life in the past few years due to which I am struggling with depression, but even during the worst of my days, I have never felt the way I am feeling now. I was always able to cry whenever I felt the need to. Even if I did not tell anyone, I could feel all the hurt that was inside me, I could feel the pain, the sadness. I could empathise with others. And I am not sure if it helps or not, but for me, being able to cry, to let it all out (for some time atleast) has helped me a lot to manage everything. But from the past few days I feel as if there was a switch for emotions inside me which has been turned off. I can't feel anything, I am not able to cry at all, so I feel as if something is bottling up inside me and I just don't have a good feeling about this and I am just not myself. The only time I have ever experienced anything similar to this is when I was on antidepressants which completely shut me off and made me numb. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?

Sorry for the long post🙏🏻

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, Freedomatlast24, twin size mattress and 1 other person
Freedomatlast24

Freedomatlast24

May 12, 2024
I've been going through this on antidepressants and off. It's so unnerving, I was always so emotional...

Reactions: MettleSpirit41 and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
The last part has greatly resonated with me in regards to anti-depressants. I used to be a very emotive and empathic guy. Now, after having taken Prozac for close to a year, I just feel strange and out of sorts. However, my mental break-downs aren't as severe as they once were. It's just an unusual feeling ... to not feel the way I used to.

Reactions: MettleSpirit41
BecomingTired

BecomingTired

Lov3rBoy<3
Feb 23, 2024
I am feeling very disconnected from myself and my emotions and I'm unable to feel anything or express myself from the past few days. So, for context, I have always been a very expressive and emotional person. There has been a series of unfortunate events in my life in the past few years due to which I am struggling with depression, but even during the worst of my days, I have never felt the way I am feeling now. I was always able to cry whenever I felt the need to. Even if I did not tell anyone, I could feel all the hurt that was inside me, I could feel the pain, the sadness. I could empathise with others. And I am not sure if it helps or not, but for me, being able to cry, to let it all out (for some time atleast) has helped me a lot to manage everything. But from the past few days I feel as if there was a switch for emotions inside me which has been turned off. I can't feel anything, I am not able to cry at all, so I feel as if something is bottling up inside me and I just don't have a good feeling about this and I am just not myself. The only time I have ever experienced anything similar to this is when I was on antidepressants which completely shut me off and made me numb. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?

Sorry for the long post🙏🏻
Never been on antidepressants but it's the same for me, it usually all comes out at the worst moments though.

C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I have done this on and off my whole life. The first instance I remember I was 3, maybe 4 years old. I can even tell you where I was, and what had been going on beforehand.

I have taken antidepressants as part of a pain management program for chronic pain issues but have not found them to affect me that way. Maybe because I'm on such a low dose??

pomcustard

pomcustard

Almost free
Jul 29, 2024
Yeah it happens. Sometimes I may straight up dissociate. Nothing has felt real these past few weeks to be honest but that may be because I'm planning on ctb soon.

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr and MettleSpirit41
M

MettleSpirit41

Jun 2, 2024
I've been going through this on antidepressants and off. It's so unnerving, I was always so emotional...
Yes that is exactly what I wanted to convey. It was okay when I was on antidepressants but I stopped taking them a long time ago, but this started happening in from the past 15-20 days and I am just really very scared and worried as I don't understand what is happening.

Reactions: Freedomatlast24
M

MettleSpirit41

Jun 2, 2024
The last part has greatly resonated with me in regards to anti-depressants. I used to be a very emotive and empathic guy. Now, after having taken Prozac for close to a year, I just feel strange and out of sorts. However, my mental break-downs aren't as severe as they once were. It's just an unusual feeling ... to not feel the way I used to.
I decided and stopped taking antidepressants all of a sudden after more than three months of usage because I was developing sexual dysfunction and I was feeling very numb emotionally. This emotional numbness that I am experiencing all of a sudden is scary because of the fact that I have not taken any antidepressants in the past 6 months but this still started happening out of nowhere.

Reactions: Lost Magic and Freedomatlast24
M

MettleSpirit41

Jun 2, 2024
Yeah it happens. Sometimes I may straight up dissociate. Nothing has felt real these past few weeks to be honest but that may be because I'm planning on ctb soon.
YESSS DISSOCIATE!!. Exactly the word I was looking to find. And YESSS nothing has felt real for me too, even though I am not yet sure of if and when I would ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Freedomatlast24 and pomcustard
M

MettleSpirit41

Jun 2, 2024
Never been on antidepressants but it's the same for me, it usually all comes out at the worst moments though.
That is the worst part about my situation, I JUST am not able to let it out somehow. Its frustrating and frightening at the same time. (T_T)

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr