Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
If so what was it like If not why? Would you for free? I did. It was wack.

Reactions: Brink
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I am a very spiritual person, have seen many mediums/psychics over the years, some very good others just con artists............I am psychic myself so appreciate all about the spirit world...............although right now my physical health and grief so bad that am suffering badly to connect with anything....................you say is was 'wack' not up on street language, does that mean good/bad/silly?

Reactions: Timetodie90, GinaIsReady and Marchioness
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I am a very spiritual person, have seen many mediums/psychics over the years, some very good others just con artists............I am psychic myself so appreciate all about the spirit world...............although right now my physical health and grief so bad that am suffering badly to connect with anything....................you say is was 'wack' not up on street language, does that mean good/bad/silly?
It was a really bad reading. Like most things I go through I wish I could do over. Thank you for answering. I bet it's hard to be psychic and know too much

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
It was a really bad reading. Like most things I go through I wish I could do over. Thank you for answering. I bet it's hard to be psychic and know too much
There are alot of very bad psychics out there, cos they haven't got the gift, just after money and prestige, makes it bad for real ones.............its funny as the universe doesn't work like that............they dont overburden or bombard those with the gift, wouldn't be right............end the day a psychic only gets to know what needs to...........some premonitions I've had, has unnerved me but again its a privilige..................was your reading bad in a way that upset you or just plain stupid? Whatever they told you, if it didn't resonate with you, then it wasn't true or even for you that message, dont worry.

Reactions: Marchioness
blood orange

blood orange

Sep 14, 2018
A lot of relatives and my parents gave consulted mediums about me.

The consensus is that I am doomed to repeat the cycle of self terminating and I will have no peace of mind until I address whatever it is that haunts me. And it was advised that they keep their distance from me, so they would not take on my karmic misfortune.

I was coerced into a lot of cleansing rituals, though the end result was often: you don't have a home here and go away.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yomyom, LivideLamb, Aschera and 2 others
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020

The consensus is that I am doomed to repeat the cycle of self terminating and I will have no peace of mind until I address whatever it is that haunts me. And it was advised that they keep their distance from me, so they would not take on my karmic misfortune.

I was coerced into a lot of cleansing rituals, though the end result was often: you don't have a home here and go away.
That sounds like abuse. I'm so sorry.

Reactions: Brink, Yomyom, LivideLamb and 1 other person
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020

I feel the same way. Repeat the cycle until it is resolved

Reactions: LivideLamb and Aschera
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020

This is very damaging what you have been through and told and all I can say is that its those types of psychics/spiritual folks we can do without, they give the real meaning of it all very bad image indeed.
Its is quite true about us addressing what we need to in a lifetime and they do say that if we end our lives prematurely without learning what we came here for, then we have to come back again, address it again but each time be harder.............its only a theory mind, not saying its right or if I even believe it, but alot of spiritual people think this way...............

Cleansing rituals are bad and just there for power and show..........its all silly and can be very damaging.

I often wonder about Karma and if we do come here for certain reason and indeed plan our lives out beforehand so we can learn............but seems odd concept really cos who would choose to have such difficult and traumatic lives.............they often say we are re born into same family groups for reasons...........end the day its down to what the individual wishes to believe and what feels comfortable with................I am never one for forcing anything on anyone............just explain things and then let them decide for themselves. This is where people go wrong they enforce their beliefs and its damaging.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
blood orange

blood orange

Sep 14, 2018
This is very damaging what you have been through and told and all I can say is that its those types of psychics/spiritual folks we can do without, they give the real meaning of it all very bad image indeed.
Its is quite true about us addressing what we need to in a lifetime and they do say that if we end our lives prematurely without learning what we came here for, then we have to come back again, address it again but each time be harder.............its only a theory mind, not saying its right or if I even believe it, but alot of spiritual people think this way...............

Cleansing rituals are bad and just there for power and show..........its all silly and can be very damaging.

I often wonder about Karma and if we do come here for certain reason and indeed plan our lives out beforehand so we can learn............but seems odd concept really cos who would choose to have such difficult and traumatic lives.............they often say we are re born into same family groups for reasons...........end the day its down to what the individual wishes to believe and what feels comfortable with................I am never one for forcing anything on anyone............just explain things and then let them decide for themselves. This is where people go wrong they enforce their beliefs and its damaging.
I mean, if I was more emotionally volatile—I'd say yes it hurts. But the fact of the matter is, my family had a hand in it; whether that was passing on whatever mental illness they harbored onto me and further exacerbating it through neglect, abuse and withholding care and love from child me.

I can accept the fact that I am 'doomed' and fortune is not on my side. Those were the cards I was dealt with and to my greatest capacity, I did what I could. Holding a grudge won't change those circumstances and things that have already impacted me.

The idea of spirituality, even astrology—I like those things. It's not an absolute resolution, but a guideline for which someone can follow to get on track. Knowing your weaknesses, strengths and areas that need improvement are empowering. No one is in control of their circumstances, it's about how they choose to go forward despite whatever adversity comes their way.

Reactions: LivideLamb and Thereisnothing
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I mean, if I was more emotionally volatile—I'd say yes it hurts. But the fact of the matter is, my family had a hand in it; whether that was passing on whatever mental illness they harbored onto me and further exacerbating it through neglect, abuse and withholding care and love from child me.

I can accept the fact that I am 'doomed' and fortune is not on my side. Those were the cards I was dealt with and to my greatest capacity, I did what I could. Holding a grudge won't change those circumstances and things that have already impacted me.

The idea of spirituality, even astrology—I like those things. It's not an absolute resolution, but a guideline for which someone can follow to get on track. Knowing your weaknesses, strengths and areas that need improvement are empowering. No one is in control of their circumstances, it's about how they choose to go forward despite whatever adversity comes their way.
It's so inspiring how balenced you are.

Reactions: LivideLamb and Thereisnothing
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
Yeah, I see a lot of different readers. My favorite is tarot because I know how to read the cards and have done readings in the past for people. I stopped because I felt guilty and apprehensive when a person drew a bad/negative reading. Anyways, like a poster above said. Some are just in it for the money, after a few years of getting readings you can pick out/feel out who's who. The scariest reading I got was from this guy in New Orleans. He wasn't all flashy and commercial like all the other readers down there. He had a tiny sign I almost didn't see it for how much he charged for readings which wasn't expensive at all. He told me some things and I laughed at it at the time but over the course of 3 years a lot of them happened even when I tried to fight against it and it's freaky thinking about it.

• Love
Reactions: LivideLamb, Soul and Oyoy
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
One of my oldest friends quit her job one day, and is now doing tarrot readings, horoscopes and séances.

It never ceases to me amaze how someone can turn their back to the gifts of Enlightenment and willingly go back to The Dark Ages. Especially someone who lives in a secularized, post-modern society. I respect her, but I cannot, for the life of me, take leave of my senses and embrace her naivity.

To claim that stars, planets and spirits somehow guide our lives is to indulge in illusion and lunacy.

The term "lunacy" is particularly apt in this context, since it means "being under lunar influence". Hahaha.

• Love
Reactions: porfin1234 and Lethe
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

I met two women one when I was growing up and when I worked in a law firm these both predicted doom and gloom the women I met in work kept telling me things every time I bumped into her over a 6 month period, she said things only a true psychic could have known she said your life will be destroyed when you reach 50 and she told me all the bad things, I was shocked I was only 18 she said I will get mental health problems, she said there is organised crime around you, I just ignored her, she said you don't know but you will find out, I did about 8 years ago, she said they run things and you will be there down fall, honestly now these things she said are and have come true. I forgot all about her until I was ill, she even offered me a free reading.

After hearing the doom and gloom I went to see John Starkey a so called famous clairvoyant on LBC radio and asked him he said nothing will come true, he was a fraud I went to see him about 4 times nothing he said has come true so I know he is fake as everything he said wouldn't come true, is and has. I googled clairvoyants and offered them £500 if they can prove there ability no reply and a couple I spoke to said I was after a free reading I said no, just say something to prove it, is my mother and father alive yes or no and I will come and see you and pay you £500 couldn't answer me and said they didn't like being put on the spot like that.

Another thing i remembered she said she was clairvoyant but can't speak with the dead.

There are more fakes than the real thing, funny video below rewind to the beginning.

Last edited:
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Telling someone's futer feels like a self fulfilling prophesy. You have had a fascinating life

Reactions: Jumper Geo
TheEndof

TheEndof

It's getting dark and it's getting cold
Dec 31, 2019
Yeah, I've spoken to and seen a handful over the years. None were accurate. Like, at all. A shame because I want to believe.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I've spoken to and seen a handful over the years. None were accurate. Like, at all. A shame because I want to believe.

It's quite a rare gift Clairvoyance. If you ever meet someone who claims to be a medium when they contact your loved one you could ask them, what there favourite sport and alcoholic drink was or favourite pet, lol.

TheEndof

TheEndof

It's getting dark and it's getting cold
Dec 31, 2019
It's quite a rare gift Clairvoyance. If you ever meet someone who claims to be a medium when they contact your loved one you could ask them, what there favourite sport and alcoholic drink was or favourite pet, lol.
Yeah I think they probably exist it's just super rare. I haven't seen one to ask about dead relatives as I don't really have any of any significance/who I was close to. Maybe one day I'll meet a legit one. I think it's pretty interesting to think about.

Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
I've been tempted to go to one for a long time. I have a few people I would love to connect to, for emotional closure kinda reasons.

But I feel really torn on it... which stops me from going through with it. I watch shows like Long island medium and it seems so convincing. Then again, they always show people saying they see signs or feel people's spirits around them and I never do... so I feel cheated in some way, like if they are real then why do my loved ones never make me feel their presence?

The other thing is that I'm not at all religious and I don't believe in a higher power and not sure there really is anything after death, which totally conflicts with the entire concept of what they do. So I feel like I always just convince myself it's fake and that's why I don't end up going.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I've been tempted to go to one for a long time. I have a few people I would love to connect to, for emotional closure kinda reasons.

But I feel really torn on it... which stops me from going through with it. I watch shows like Long island medium and it seems so convincing. Then again, they always show people saying they see signs or feel people's spirits around them and I never do... so I feel cheated in some way, like if they are real then why do my loved ones never make me feel their presence?

The other thing is that I'm not at all religious and I don't believe in a higher power and not sure there really is anything after death, which totally conflicts with the entire concept of what they do. So I feel like I always just convince myself it's fake and that's why I don't end up going.

I have seen so much information on mediums and YouTube has lots of Psychics and Mediums being caught out, I don't think Mediums exist they never tell people anything worthwhile they call out popular names, Clairvoyance is a very rare gift, the two I met didn't advertise, one stayed at home and was just word of mouth no advertising and the other one worked a normal job and just drops the bombshell on unsuspecting people, who don't understand what shes saying..

As for the afterlife i'm not religious, written by man but I have read and watched so many strange stories on NDE and Rebirth, here are a couple below.

Here are the YouTube videos of the NDE training shoe, flapping arms and Post It notes,

Ryan rebirth story below but there have been 1000's of proper cases investigated from around the world by Ian Stevenson and Jim B Tucker.

Mind you giving you all this info there maybe f all, lol

Cheers JG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dreamless Sleep and Oyoy
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
I am ashamed to say I have. She bounced off of my anxiety and gave answers that anyone could pull out of their ass. She did a lot of guessing and given my situation, her answers would not apply. Her argument was this was "honest truth" told by her intuition....more like her opinion and prejudices based on a photo I sent of me and a partner. Not a good person! Don't bother with these egocentric individuals!

Weirdly enough, I was told I died in the past because my partner died and I hung myself at a certain age. I did not tell my age, but I am the age that I committed suicide in the past. Fat chance that she gave out a number that corresponds to my current age. The whole time, the reading felt wrong in my gut......big deal! She got a number correct, oOoOhhh..... Still a con!

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I am ashamed to say I have. She bounced off of my anxiety and gave answers that anyone could pull out of their ass. She did a lot of guessing and given my situation, her answers would not apply. Her argument was this was "honest truth" told by her intuition....more like her opinion and prejudices based on a photo I sent of me and a partner. Not a good person! Don't bother with these egocentric individuals!

Weirdly enough, I was told I died in the past because my partner died and I hung myself at a certain age. I did not tell my age, but I am the age that I committed suicide in the past. Fat chance that she gave out a number that corresponds to my current age. The whole time, the reading felt wrong in my gut......big deal! She got a number correct, oOoOhhh..... Still a con!

Yes it was a con but move on try to to change who you are be more open and trusting but make sue yu are not taken advantage off, have a great life, cheer Geo

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Yes it was a con but move on try to to change who you are be more open and trusting but make sue yu are not taken advantage off, have a great life, cheer Geo
Life and trusting and openness. I can't do those. I'm convinced of ctb in the near future. Don't shrug me off, she took advantage of me during one of my most vulnerable times. I merely shared because others may be into a reading as well and don't need to through the same ordeal.

Reactions: Brink
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
Funny enough I thought of seeing a psychic/having tarot read once before ctb. See what happens. In LA theyre every other store

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

Clairvoyants see the future not passed lifes and mediums are fake so sorry you had a dud, lol cheers Geo if you meet a medium and they connect with a loved one ask what was there favourite soccer or football team, pub.and drink or pet, lol
Funny enough I thought of seeing a psychic/having tarot read once before ctb. See what happens. In LA theyre every other store

Well if one says you are going to kill yourself, she is a good one, lol if you are going to ctb and she says what a great life you will have, murder please, lol
Life and trusting and openness. I can't do those. I'm convinced of ctb in the near future. Don't shrug me off, she took advantage of me during one of my most vulnerable times. I merely shared because others may be into a reading as well and don't need to through the same ordeal.

Where are you based and what is you end of life method.

Cheers Geo

Last edited:
Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
One of my closest friends has this gift. She told me my mom watches over me with great worry..no duh?..She told me things only my mom would know whom she never met nor had I told her. It gave me peace and purpose. I hope my reason to still be here gets here soon or I will ctb before.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
I had a reading over the phone with a medium today that was lackluster. She has some accurate things to say about my dead mother, but never was brought up the main point I had to access a medium - wondering what the hell my mother thinks of me lying in bed for 11 months with a terrible illness, seriously considering suicide with 2 small children in the mix. You would think SOME message about that would make it through. Nope. 'She's happy that I am happy" - though she did guess my boyfriends name. Over it. I really wanted confirmation from the another dimension to make me feel better about this. No such luck.

F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
I've always been a bit of a skeptic, but I had two tarot card readings. My friend did them for free/fun, but she seems to have some sort of psychic talent. She swears she's seen ghosts of her dead family members, and on two or three occasions she's had psychic dreams about something happening to her but instead they actually happened to someone close to her within days of the dream. Anyway, I was skeptical when she did the first reading but it was jarringly accurate to an event that had happened in my life recently. Projecting what you want to see on to it? Maybe. But it was surprising enough that I give it the benefit of a doubt now. The second time she did it was more of a future reading. I think half of it came true, but I'm not sure about the end. Ironically, the last card was death.

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
I've always been a bit of a skeptic, but I had two tarot card readings. My friend did them for free/fun, but she seems to have some sort of psychic talent. She swears she's seen ghosts of her dead family members, and on two or three occasions she's had psychic dreams about something happening to her but instead they actually happened to someone close to her within days of the dream. Anyway, I was skeptical when she did the first reading but it was jarringly accurate to an event that had happened in my life recently. Projecting what you want to see on to it? Maybe. But it was surprising enough that I give it the benefit of a doubt now. The second time she did it was more of a future reading. I think half of it came true, but I'm not sure about the end. Ironically, the last card was death.
I had a reading in New Orleans 10 years ago - I was a bit drunk - I can't remember what kind of reading it was, probably tarot cards. It was very accurate for that time in my life. Too bad they didn't talk me about my CURRENT situation!

Reactions: FusRohDracarys
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Not gonna lie... guilty pleasure of mine.. wasted hundreds of dollars just to get advice my friends had already given me about a particular situation.

However the first time I kinda fell for it a bit even though he could've found a lot of the info looking up my full name online.I had a question that had nothing to do with deceased family members and that was the first thing he brought up- grandparents and mom that had passed. I couldn't help it and bawled my eyes out when he got my mom's name.

The way he "channeled" their names was interesting.. he just made references to certain things he "saw" to get their names which even if it was BS was entertaining.

There was no message he gave me that was important. I will say I was caught off guard when I asked him about a guy I was seeing at the time and the first thing he asked me was if it was true that he never stuck around in one place for long (he was a true nomad).. but even if he is a "real" psychic it was nothing I didn't know. Funnily enough my psychic got angry with me for getting involved with the dude and me making excuses even though he wasn't good for me lol and called me "a little lawyer." I can piss off even a psychic I paid good money. Go me. The one good thing I got from it was being recommended to listen to Eckhart Tolle.

Lesson: don't waste your money.
But I still find that stuff fascinating and who knows maybe some people do have sensitivity to paranormal things we don't fully understand. But I am sure many are frauds.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy and Brick In The Wall
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Not a psychic but had my tarot read many years ago. It felt like she was telling me all the generic things, like coming into money, relationships etc. Wasn't overly impressed and did pay for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink and Oyoy