• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
Has anyone here been able to make themselves pass out on your own? I'm planning on letting gravity take its course with the "night night method"… but I'm too afraid to make myself pass out. How do you get over the fear of allowing yourself to just pass out?

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
Has anyone here been able to make themselves pass out on your own? I'm planning on letting gravity take its course with the "night night method"… but I'm too afraid to make myself pass out. How do you get over the fear of allowing yourself to just pass out?

I wondered what it was like to ctb that way and once I put my hands around my neck to see what it takes. I'll tell you it does not take much. Even though I had Su.. ideation right then, it scared the shit out of me knowing how easy it would be.

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken