• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

purplegrape8

purplegrape8

Jun 23, 2024
what was your experience with partial hanging? how far did you get and why did you stop? i recently just tried partial hanging and i almost blacked out but SI kicked in and i stood up. i tried doing it again but couldn't black out right away and was just hanging there struggling to breathe with the feeling of blood rushing into my head. i also felt like i needed to pee. i wish it wasn't so painful and hard to just ctb

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken
G

Gone soon

Jun 11, 2024
I did when I was 14. I put a scarf around a window handle and leaned forward. I placed the knot under my chin and, I don't know, something like a minute or so later I began to pass out. Unfortunately I made too much noise. My dad came in and untied me. I was already unconscious. The doctors said just a bit longer and I would have died. Spent almost three months in mental hospital afterwards

• Love
Upvote 0
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024

156 page thread. It's a rabbit hole, partial hanging is well covered. There are a lot of accounts that sound like yours, lots of failed attempts. The ppl who were successful can't tell us about it but there are quite a few people on this thread that stopped posting at some point.

Upvote 0
VEROXEM

VEROXEM

Hey, I paid $7.10 for this split!
Jun 1, 2024
I tired to do partial yesterday just to see how it would feel when I finally decided to CTB.
Got about 1 meter of rope and tied it to a metal bar in my closet. I intentionally made the slipknot and snuggle hitch lose so it would untie it self because I did not want to CTB yet (I still have alot of things to do).
5 second into the kneeling position I already felt wobbly and my vision draining SI kicked in and I stood up. This is a good start no discomfort and no pain. Waited 30 minutes and got my self tipsy with whiskey tried it again kneeling position and after about 20 seconds I did lose consciousness and later when my body became slump the snuggle hitch united and i fell face first into my floor (ouch). No pain and discomfort during the hanging.
I have to say my overall opinion on this method changed alot if one could stop their SI from kicking in this seems like a viable method

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I practiced it a few times these last days, it does work if you don't back out or if SI doesn't interfere, losing consciousness is unnoticeable quicker than I thought. I'm considering this as my method whenever the time comes.

Upvote 0