ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Not disclosing one's ctb, because for the vast majority that will result in disastrous consequences, but rather, has anyone alluded to your friends or family that you might not be around and at least be sure if they would be ok if you were not alive, i.e. telling them if some kind of calamity ends your life etc....

There is one individual I've known that would be devastated of my passing, and I want to at least indirectly prepare her for my ctb (or I might simply ctb without identification and hence simply officially 'disappear') and I'm trying to figure out how to do this.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Fragile
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
My partner got drunk and told his best friend. I told a few days ago someone I work with.

It did not go well for either of us. I am still in damage control mode because the people I work with don't know how to act towards me.

• Hugs
Reactions: forever21 and Soul
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
yes, i've done this many times last year.

last time was at christmas, i remember telling some people that every Christmas there is one less to celebrate with, and that i hope that they don't miss me to much, of course i said it in a joking manner, but in my hearth i know that this will be 100% the case.

• Hugs
Reactions: forever21 and Soul
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
My way to manage people not flipping their shit about this is a steady stream of suicide jokes over the span of a few years. That way they thinkI'm just joking around whenever I mentioned ctb.

Every time I get drunk, I spend most of the time trying to justify death to people and end up regretting saying things the next day. Like today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shaw, forever21 and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@ManWithNoName, it seems difficult to generalize about this. I've told the two most important people in my life, and they've come to accept it. (Having a debilitating incurable illness comes in handy for that part.) But you're talking about someone who will have a very hard time dealing with it - have you tried having an "in case anything happens to me" conversation with her, about the practical stuff that will need to be dealt with? Even that can be way upsetting to some people but I think most come around to acknowledging that it's an important conversation to have.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
@ManWithNoName, - have you tried having an "in case anything happens to me" conversation with her, about the practical stuff that will need to be dealt with?
She and I have no practical issues to contend with. It's just that I know this woman loves me even though we are not together—I know my passing will break her heart, which is one of the reasons that after I speak with her I am contemplating 'disappearing' i.e. ctb without identification as opposed to carrying out self deliverance with her finding out I took my life. I'm still undecided as to whether to 'disappear' or die with people finding out it was suicide.

Reactions: Soul