• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

shelterwhereisleep

shelterwhereisleep

May 6, 2024
I want to try new things before I ctb. Especially things that I've always been curious about but way to scared to do.

I miss being touched. That's one of the big reasons. Sometimes I can get a small hug from "ex" partner. Because we're roommates.
Yesterday he finished our relationship completely. At first it was we were broken up but not dating other people. Telling each other where we were going and when we'd be home. But now he doesn't want any of that.
But he'll still give me a small hug when one of us leaves.

There is a new massage place with great reviews. I walk by it sometimes.
Does anyone have any advice?
I don't even know what to ask for.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and ColorlessTrees
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
I LOVE massages. They feel incredible and very relaxing. I dissociate in a peaceful way and just slip into a higher plane when I get a massage. They can get a bit pricy so I don't do it often but it's worth it.

Check if they have online booking, that's what I do. Then you'll be able to select from a menu of options. Most places will have different kinds like Swedish massage, stress fix, hot stones, Chakra, etc. I love hot stone massage!

If not, you can just walk in and say you're interested in booking and they'll probably have a menu on hand or walk you through anything you need. It's really simple, you just need a time slot preference really. It's their job to help you out so don't be shy about asking, they're used to questions since massage is a luxury service and not ubiquitous.

Details like preferences on areas to massage, pressure, etc. are usually handled right before the massage. Either verbally or with a questionnaire. For instance I always say to avoid my thighs and the back of my knees since they are sensitive and I can't relax. Remember, it's their job and desire to make you feel as comfy as possible.

Make sure to budget for a tip at the end too!

• Informative
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, ColorlessTrees and Forveleth