Degen

Degen

Aug 28, 2021
Would be hard to tell I guess, but in my few years on here I haven't seen it, but a lot of welfare checks conducted instead
Some places might technically criminalizes sn and regard it a restricted substance but doesn't seem to have been an arrest.
I found an old law in my country that does however it is vague.

Do you think eventually purchasing sn will be more widely criminalized as it gets banned and buyers will face penalties

Emeralds

Emeralds

Aug 29, 2024
SN isn't illegal. It's not a controlled substance. It's a food preservative. I haven't heard of anyone being arrested.

It's not illegal to sell it. There has been pressure put on businesses to restrict them to only selling it to only businesses, but in most countries it's still optional.

No one who buys SN is going to get into legal trouble. The worst that can happen is that they may get a wellness check. This seems unlikely though.. The only wellness news checks were mostly for people who bought it from Ken. No one is reporting people who buy SN to the police.There are legitimate uses for it.

• Informative
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, houseofleaves and heavyeyes
Degen

Degen

Aug 28, 2021
SN isn't illegal. It's not a controlled substance. It's a food preservative. I haven't heard of anyone being arrested.

It's not illegal to sell it. There has been pressure put on businesses to restrict them to only selling it to only businesses, but in most countries it's still optional.

No one who buys SN is going to get into legal trouble. The worst that can happen is that they may get a wellness check. This seems unlikely though.. The only wellness news checks were mostly for people who bought it from Ken. No one is reporting people who buy SN to the police.There are legitimate uses for it.
There was a a batch of welfare checks in the uk back in the 2020 or 2021 I think, can't recall, but a uk based seller got made to stop selling. Not sure what happened to him, guessing let go, first taste of what was to come.
In most EU, UK and seems like US they restricted it to businesses. I just wondered if they'll go after buyers eventually. I don't think it'll be common practice just wonder if they'll be 1 or 2 unlucky bastards.

vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
Sn isn't illegal, you can't be arrested for possession. The police also can't take away your SN, they may ask too, but you won't be punished if you refuse

Reactions: houseofleaves
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
SN is a legal, uncontrolled substance. You can't be arrested for it. A welfare check could happen but unless you acknowledge possession of it & divulge your intent all they can do is check on you.🌹💔

schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
No in the US, in a swing state if you're wondering red or blue. Never heard of anyone getting a check, and I know a lot of LE here and nationwide and they haven't ever mentioned SN and we talk CTB related stuff often, never with me as the subject. Also have a lot of people close to me in Oceania and Europe excluding UK and it doesn't come up. Here, they could take it from you if they really wanted to. Law isn't simple on purpose.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and sanitystruggle