• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LifeAfterDeath00

Oct 11, 2019
Good afternoon all!
I have a serious inquiry as I have been looking forward to accomplishing this for month now. Has anyone succesfully purchase N from C? I think you know who C is, and he sells N on Empire Market on the dark web. I have seen the listing and it states that 25g costs 700 USD + money to ship it. I have send him a message but I got no reply. Could anyone tell me if they have successfully contacted him and purchased it? How can I be sure it is the real thing?

Reactions: Ashleyrodriguez
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I heard from someone that he is no longer selling on Empire. If you search for the thread you can find out more.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I heard from someone that he is no longer selling on Empire. If you search for the thread you can find out more.
Last time that I saw empire market (about a week ago) he was on the website, before that when I send him an email he didn't agree to send to my country.
But maybe I'm not up to date

Last edited:
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
@LifeAfterDeath00 please keep us updated on your correspondence with him either here or on the old thread

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
you can get his website via empire

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
What is empire?
Still the wrong thread
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-n-from-c-alternative-n-sources.28554/

Here

Now: read the thread before asking any more questions please. This is the first megathread we were able to contain to an overseeable size