Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Does some of you act like that?
I use to beat my chest hardly with my fist around the heart location... very impulsivly.
Unfortunatly it will never stop my hear beatîng.
Sometimes i beat my temple too...
I know, it's a bit pathetic but it's a kind of training to overcome my SI and let my impulsivity explode.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: garcelle and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I use the little lancets that go into a finger pricker for a diabetic to cut into my legs..i also hit myself on the head and legs.

Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
I've been cutting myself on and off for years and also hit my head and stomach. I'm self-destructive and always have been, but I've been managing that a little bit better for the last few years because if I go overboard with that, I might as well kill myself already.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soulless_Angel
Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
I have wrote in my chest the word "pain" with deep cuts long time ago, i review the cuts and make it more stylish sometimes lmao

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I have wrote in my chest the word "pain" with deep cuts long time ago, i review the cuts and make it more stylish sometimes lmao

Dang, alright evil kitty with big nose.

• Love
Reactions: Neverod
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I usually put out my cigarettes on myself, and I used to cut

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I would bang my head against a wall or table and punch myself. Trying to stop the pain with another pain.

Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
I haven't cut in a few months, but I still hit my head against the wall and strangle myself sometimes. My left forearm is completely covered in scars and I no longer wear short-sleeved shirts. I kinda regret it, but at the same time I don't really care anymore. The urges to start again keep coming back.

Last edited:
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
The only time I've ever done that is overdosing with sleeping pills in 2016. It was an agonizing experience, as I was being saved. I generally dislike any kind of physical pain, which is why I am electing to utilize SN as my CTB method. If I didn't care about pain, I'd imagine I would have jumped or drowned myself by now. That sounds too agonizing and painful, though.

AnonymouslyBlue

AnonymouslyBlue

Sep 29, 2019
I've been a cutter for over a decade now, and I used to scratch myself till I scarred. My whole body is covered in them, and I used to care about it and how I look but now I don't see the point. Some of them make me feel strong, cause I over came something terrible that I went through, others are just there and I make it a point to ignore them

R

Root

Student
Sep 15, 2019
I cut, burn and beat myself. Doing so really helps me. I don't know why. I usually cut when I'm feeling really depressed, sad, anxious or empty. I burn myself when I have a really intense feeling that needs to be stopped like bad anxiety or anger. I beat myself when I fail doing something or I have done/said something stupid.

sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
I've self harmed for most of my life, managed to stop for a while but I've relapsed again. My arms and legs are covered in cutting scars, I've got a pretty big burn on my arm too that I did with a cigarette. Sometimes I take loads of pills or don't take my meds so that I have withdrawals. I went through a phase where I used to hit my arms till they were covered in bruises, I used to bang my head on the wall, punch walls, I've done pretty much everything. I went through a phase when I was like 17 too where I used to take like 10 pro plus (caffeine) pills and I'd drink loads of energy drinks to the point where I'd feel like I was gonna have a heart attack and I ended up making myself really ill lol. I've always been really self destructive.

• Love
Reactions: Chalken
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
What..?... Did I scare you...? I am very sorry......

Oh hell no, makes my self harm look like a piss poor attempt with a fucking sewing needle!!!!

Little Mook

Little Mook

Oct 20, 2019
Yes. Cutting and burning I usually do when I feel pent up with emotions, more likely anger , frustration, negativity.I'm also a skin picker . I have needles , pins and tweezers that I'll use to dig out things I think shouldn't be under my skin.