• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and sserafim
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023

460608_1688733674_e5642bc1-1b55-412a-b5f7-674378c7dc99.jpg

Your Result:

Zohakuten

As the manifestation of Hantengu's hatred, Zohakuten shared many personality traits with Sekido, as he too was easily enraged and was incredibly spiteful and hateful towards his enemies, due to him deeming them as "evil" for bullying the "weak and innocent" Hantengu. Like Sekido, he was also incredibly foul-mouthed as seen when he constantly insulted his opponents and referred to Mitsuri as a harlot, constantly calling her various degrading names in his thoughts. He also seemed to harbor an immense sense of loyalty towards Muzan, as seen when he told Mitsuri that he only heeds and follows the orders of one man in the entire world. Out of all the clones, he was shown to be the most intelligent and insightful, aside from Sekido, as seen when he easily analyzed why the Love Hashira survived his powerful attacks and figured out the true source of her strength. Moreover, he was not above admitting to his own weakness, as he determined that the best way to kill Mitsuri was to exhaust her endurance and strength through incessant attacks upon seeing that she was capable of evading and attacking his Blood Demon Arts successfully.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Reactions: Rocinante and sserafim