• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

omsoc

omsoc

omsoc
May 8, 2019
So, as the title states. I don't really want to be here anymore. I turned 20 in February and I just can't see life being so great anymore. I've been suffering with depression/self esteem issues for a matter of years now and, part of me just wants to get out of here. It seems as if therapists and Lexapro isn't really making life better. What's the best way to go about this? What's the best type of rope to use and how painful is it? Once I tie the slipknot what about the other end of the rope? How do I tie that to prevent snapping or the rope coming lose and risking brain damage etc? Any help would be great. Thank you.

Reactions: Marz
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hello Omsoc. If you look at the thread called "List of resources" you'll find miles of information on various methods, including hanging:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

You'll find good answers there, and can ask for more clarity when you know what you want to do. Happy researching!

Reactions: omsoc and Superfluous
omsoc

omsoc

omsoc
May 8, 2019
Hello Omsoc. If you look at the thread called "List of resources" you'll find miles of information on various methods, including hanging:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

You'll find good answers there, and can ask for more clarity when you know what you want to do. Happy researching!
Thank you! Appreciate it

Reactions: Soul
Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
So, as the title states. I don't really want to be here anymore. I turned 20 in February and I just can't see life being so great anymore. I've been suffering with depression/self esteem issues for a matter of years now and, part of me just wants to get out of here. It seems as if therapists and Lexapro isn't really making life better. What's the best way to go about this? What's the best type of rope to use and how painful is it? Once I tie the slipknot what about the other end of the rope? How do I tie that to prevent snapping or the rope coming lose and risking brain damage etc? Any help would be great. Thank you.
I feel you. I turn 20 in two months and I don't want to get any older. Life will not get better.

Reactions: omsoc and Josewantsaday