• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I don't understand how I can partially hang myself without choking my windpipe? This makes really hard as I start coughing?

I've read the resource guide and your suppose to compress the arteries.

But when the rope is around my neck it always gets my windpipe as when I lean forward my windpipe is there and ends up choking it?

Anyone know why this is? What am I doing wrong? I know this method is suppose to work and has worked.

Reactions: NodusTollens, sadgirl9999, Ramirez and 1 other person
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I don't understand how I can partially hang myself without choking my windpipe? This makes really hard as I start coughing?

I've read the resource guide and your suppose to compress the arteries.

But when the rope is around my neck it always gets my windpipe as when I lean forward my windpipe is there and ends up choking it?

Anyone know why this is? What am I doing wrong? I know this method is suppose to work and has worked.
Bump

U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020
Hmm, dunno, maybe avoid placing the rope on the center of the neck, either base or below jawline. Adding pads might help, place them so they compress the arteries and create a small gap between the rope and your windpipe.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, AutoTap and polarbear
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
A long drop and a sudden stop won't cause any choking...

Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Perhaps not enough weight in the noose to close the carotid arteries sufficiently or noose position is wrong. When I add more weight into the noose I can still breathe but get that passing out feeling. Sometimes full suspension is more effective because gravity is doing all the work and closes off the carotids more effectively.
A long drop and a sudden stop won't cause any choking...
Have you tried it?

Reactions: AutoTap
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
That would snap your neck. People didn't choke at the gallows.

P

polarbear

attention seeking bi-polar
Oct 11, 2020
i read somewhere that you have to use a ring,a curtain ring or something like that and place it above your throat