• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lostallhope_

May 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

First of all:
1. Ive never posted on this site so tell me if im doing it wrong.
2. im not a native speaker so if Im not saying thing in the right way Im sorry.
Anyways I'm hospitalized atm in a close psychiatric ward. And I really want to hang myself. I do have the chance to do it but I only have a belt or shoelaces. Which one is better to use for hanging. Like which one has a better effectiveness? Really need your guys help. Thanks.

Eline

ps. Im open for tips on hanging since Im quite new on the hanging thing. I did do a lot of research tho.

• Hugs
Reactions: Penguinbee
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

The universe is wonderful.
Feb 23, 2020
Are you able to suspend yourself fully with a belt, or will you need to do partial suspension?

Reactions: Susannah
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Hi everyone,

First of all:
Anyways I'm hospitalized atm in a close psychiatric ward. And I really want to hang myself. I do have the chance to do it but I only have a belt or shoelaces. Which one is better to use for hanging. Like which one has a better effectiveness? Really need your guys help. Thanks.

Eline

ps. Im open for tips on hanging since Im quite new on the hanging thing. I did do a lot of research tho.
I think it is risky to do hanging in the psychiatric ward. They may find u before u die, and it may cause permanent damage,and u can't ctb in the future. Maybe,u can wait until u are released
Hi everyone,

First of all:

Eline

If u don't mind, could u tell us what made u to be kept in psychiatric ward

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger and Susannah
L

Lostallhope_

May 26, 2019
Are you able to suspend yourself fully with a belt, or will you need to do partial suspension?
I can do full suspension but I rather do partial suspension
I think it is risky to do hanging in the psychiatric ward. They may find u before u die, and it may cause permanent damage,and u can't ctb in the future. Maybe,u can wait until u are released

If u don't mind, could u tell us what made u to be kept in psychiatric ward
Well I dont mind it being too risky. I got here because I ordered sn and somebody opened the package and yeah they sent me here

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
That's not really what we do here. This is a place to learn, but you need to do your own research and make your own decisions.

I've never been allowed to keep a belt, shoelaces, or even a drawstring while I was hospitalized.

What kind of facility are you in?

Reactions: Hotsackage, Susannah, mesohappy and 2 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
That's not really what we do here. This is a place to learn, but you need to do your own research and make your own decisions.

I've never been allowed to keep a belt, shoelaces, or even a drawstring while I was hospitalized.

This. Surprised they let you have any of that. I've been completely stripped of belts, shoelaces, necklaces etc and shoved into a holding cell before being admitted. Really surprised.

Reactions: Susannah, mesohappy and Lutembëe
L

Lostallhope_

May 26, 2019

Well I live in the netherlands so that might be different. They only check on sharp things. And its a youth ward so maby thats different.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

I've only heard of people doing partial hanging with a belt, I think a recent celebrity death was a partial hanging as it was reported they were found on their back suspended I tried it but it didn't work, Robin Williams was a legend. I think hanging is quite fast either way I have read you pass out in max 10 to 30 seconds.

Reactions: Hotsackage
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
One of my best friends managed to "hang" himself in prison using a belt. In advance, he had spared an amount of meds, so he would be sleepy/sleeping while choking slowly. He tied his belt to the oven at his cell- room at night. I miss him so much, and I know he did it because he was locked in (turned out he was innocent as well), and severly depressed.

I hope you'll cope with your situation in the psyc ward. Stay "cool", get out asap. When out you can reconsider what to do/how to do it.

All my loveS

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
One of my best friends managed to "hang" himself in prison using a belt. In advance, he had spared an amount of meds, so he would be sleepy/sleeping while choking slowly. He tied his belt to the oven at his cell- room at night. I miss him so much, and I know he did it because he was locked in (turned out he was innocent as well), and severly depressed.

I hope you'll cope with your situation in the psyc ward. Stay "cool", get out asap. When out you can reconsider what to do/how to do it.

All my loveS
Wow... I am so sorry about your friend. That angers me so much, especially that he turned out innocent.
I doubt shoelaces would work. They seem like they'd break or let you fall if not tied very tightly.

Reactions: Susannah
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
I've only heard of people doing partial hanging with a belt, I think a recent celebrity death was a partial hanging as it was reported they were found on their back suspended I tried it but it didn't work, Robin Williams was a legend. I think hanging is quite fast either way I have read you pass out in max 10 to 30 seconds.
Yes he was, i will emulate him one day