• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I was gonna make a trip to Home Depot sometime this week to buy a double cross braided rope and then I realized.. what if the perfect thing has been under my nose the whole time (literally)? Would the belt to a robe work better than the rope? It's pretty thick, soft, long, and durable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, LastFlowers and Ghost2211
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I tried it before and it just choked me and made my throat sore. No loss of consciousness

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers, Ghost2211 and allym101
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would suspect too soft to put sufficient pressure.

Reactions: allym101
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
That's what I was trying with (robe belt) too awhile ago, but it just made it feel like my eyeballs were being squeezed out of my head. Put me off hanging even though I was probably doing it wrong with subpar material.

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
That's what I was trying with (robe belt) too awhile ago, but it just made it feel like my eyeballs were being squeezed out of my head. Put me off hanging even though I was probably doing it wrong with subpar material.
yikes, well good to know

Reactions: LastFlowers
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
i have found that a scarf works well or a dog leash/lead.

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Depends on many things.
Your weight for one,
Positioning, width of the belt.
It'll most likely work, a silk tie will work too.
Dunno why or how, but I'll miss you.

• Love
F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
People use robes and belts regularly. I'm sure possible

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
People like Kate Spade have successfully managed to ctb with a scarf. I don't really know how

Reactions: EmptyManForever and allym101
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
People like Kate Spade have successfully managed to ctb with a scarf. I don't really know how
It's not as "smooth" as a rope but it's really accessible. It's not silky, it's soft....kinda like fur but not quite?

justpeachy

justpeachy

Sep 6, 2020
i've gotten to the point of passing out with an infinity scarf. it's like a thin soft scarf that in in a circle. I was able to tie it in my closet and slip my neck in, it is not stretchy though. If it's stretchy it won't work. I passed out within 1 min. Was found by husband who got me alert.

• Hugs
Reactions: allym101, TheSomebody and Meditation guide
justpeachy

justpeachy

Sep 6, 2020
so its a partial suspension?
yes, i was able to achieve it either on my knees or by kind leaning forward enough to put a large amount of force on the carotid and for myself within 30 seconds i was very dizzy, woozy, drunk feeling then lights out within one min. no pain for me or exploding head feeling. very calming but i had very high levels of SI with hanging.

Reactions: Meditation guide
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
yes, i was able to achieve it either on my knees or by kind leaning forward enough to put a large amount of force on the carotid and for myself within 30 seconds i was very dizzy, woozy, drunk feeling then lights out within one min. no pain for me or exploding head feeling. very calming but i had very high levels of SI with hanging.
So what happened? How'd you end up failing?

Reactions: EmptyManForever