• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Hanging. Water going through your lungs will feel like fire and the thought of being underwater sounds absolutely terrifying (that's my opinion anyway). Drowning is less common and also carries a lower success rate according to the stats. You may also never be found, which may be positive or negative depending on your viewpoint. Hanging remains the most common method used overall worldwide.

Reactions: MatthieuFrederickW
nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
I believe you that hanging is way more effective then drowning to be honest. Yet overall it depends on you method of. Doing so with both methods. Take in consideration when you hang you will have to use the right method or it can agony. When you drown you can use a large body of water and just go under without holding your breath I recommend just breathing in and you be out in a a minute to two minutes and after that you are in the clear. Yet if you try to hold your breath you are going to prolong it and the survival instinct may kick in sooner making it more painful for you.