• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gina

Gina

Unknown
Sep 2, 2018
I'm trying to ctb but every time I try.I feel pain and I start gagging for air.First time I tried it years ago, I nearly succeed but the rope was loose, and I freed myself.I was nearly unconscious and it only took seconds.I'm attempting to do it now but all I feel is pain.My method Is completely different from the first time I did it, and I have a different rope, and its tied in a different knot.Can anyone give me advice, I'am 5'8.

Attachments

• IMG_9138.jpg
    IMG_9138.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_9139.jpg
    IMG_9139.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
Reactions: limone
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
The rope seems good it must be the postion of rope and knot what went wrong. Maybe you should use this rope for full suspension

Reactions: Cookiedough8956, Jiva and Gina
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
I think, the partial hanging is not effective. Use a complete hanging (without a chance to escape) for the first attempt and all will be quick and easy. It is more painless, than fail many times.

Reactions: Lady black, Gina and limone
L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I think, the partial hanging is not effective. Use a complete hanging (without a chance to escape) for the first attempt and all will be quick and easy. It is more painless, than fail many times.
I think the same. Partial hanging often fails and brings unnecessary suffering. I've prepared full suspension, it's set up now.

Reactions: Marawa and Gina
P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
What on earth did you attach the rope to? I don't get how people get so creative with the ligatures they hang from

Reactions: Gina and Hotsackage
Gina

Gina

Unknown
Sep 2, 2018
What on earth did you attach the rope to? I don't get how people get so creative with the ligatures they hang from
When you get desperate, you get creative.I just tied an additional knot to the end of the rope, and threw it above my closet.

Reactions: limone and Lady black
P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
When you get desperate, you get creative.I just tied an additional knot to the end of the rope, and threw it above my closet.
I must sound really stupid right now, but how did it stay there?