• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

onlyconsciousness

Apr 29, 2024
Hey there,

I consider hanging myself at home. I live with my parents, as I have a nasty form of chronic fatigue syndrome and can't leave the house without crashing. I couldn't even leave the first floor where I'm at for the last 6 months. So my means are limited and I feel forced to kill myself in the house of my parents, which is bad but I don't see another option. I might post an extra thread with my story, but here first my ideas concerning full hanging, not partial:

In one of my rooms there is a strong horizontal wooden bar/beam in the middle of the room which shall be my anchor point. Problem: It is at least 3 meters high and I have no ladder here and am too weak to go downstairs to bring one upstairs. So I thought about making a lasso knot/noose with a rope, throw it over the wooden beam from one side so that it hangs down the other side so I can reach the lasso noose and put the tail end through it, pull at the tail end so that as a result the I have a hanging tail end (from which I then can make a noose knot for my neck). I don't know if there's a name for that kind of attaching a rope to a longish linear object, I guess so.
My first question is: Is a lasso noose as for example here strong enough to hold my weight of 70kg?

My second question concerns the rope: do you think a nylon BDSM rope would be okay? I have one specifically in mind because i know an erotic shop that sends discretely and in cardboard, which is what I need bc my parents are not allowed to know that I order a rope. They know the health condition I am in and I guess they have their suspicions already. The problem might be that the nylon rope I aim for seems to be a bit flexible and and giving if you pull.

Any thoughts would be great!

Reactions: youshallrideeternal