• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cardyperopo13

Oct 8, 2023
Hey all. I plan to ctb either tonight and if not very soon. I'm on the edge between full suspension hanging and partial. I plan to use my door as an anchor. Having it closed with a knot to hold me up. I plan to use a chair and either just kick it away or kneel over on my knees. I'm using a necktie with a noose knot. What I've been struggling to understand is will I suffocate or successfully suppress the carotid. I've seen that when it is suppressed that its painless. Anyways, any tips or advice is greatly appreciated. I weigh about 170 lbs and am 6'0 and I would think my neck is decently thick hence the hesitation on me suffocating. Anything helps. I plan to try it tonight if unsuccessful Ill see the responses from all you beautiful people to hopefully do better next time...

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I wish i could help, but all i can say is don't rush and take it easy, think and plan so that nothing goes wrong, and remember to be completely alone because your body will convulse and make noise at some point, and that can attract the attention of people who can try to help you and save you in time. Also keep in mind that the SI will activate, forcing yourself to stop the method and fight to survive.

See the hanging megathread for more details, i think they will be able to answer ypur questions more efficienty there. Good luck !

• Love
Reactions: cardyperopo13
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's better to use a rope. I think partial has a higher failure rate than full. Once you kicked the chair there's no way to back out from full suspension. Don't rush and gather as much information as u can and don't act impulsive. I hope u find peace.

• Love
Reactions: cardyperopo13 and Amyend88