• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

VerrĆ¼ckt
Jul 23, 2023
When I find the heartbeat in my neck I press on both sides, and get this expanding feeling in my nose, mouth, and it feels like tingly.

What am I doing wrong?

They said find the heartbeat and press and it should only be 6 seconds lights out but nothing.

People do this shit for kinks and it works so a little bit of pressure is enough idk where to place it

I found a 10mm nylon rope on Amazon and says:
  • Working Load Limit: 105 lbs./Break Strength: 525 lbs.
I'm 116lbs so I should be fine with this one right?

At least I should be hanging for 30 minutes for full proof death.

I also found this rope and it holds more bc it's meant for climbing so maybe it'll be worth getting this one instead

Last edited:
Reactions: Interestedsadboi25
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It is unlikely you can manually compress the arteries to pass out. The tingle says you found the spot.
Practice partial and see if the same thing happens.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I kinda have the same issue and the only answer I got (although no-one else can know for certain) is pressure and the muscle hiding the carotid artery. Pressure being insufficient to get the response and the difficulty in doing so because of the muscle reducing it. It almost makes doing dummy runs with ligature and anchor points pointless if you can't even somewhat do it with fingers or thumbs šŸ¤”šŸ™
In fact, if a person cannot squeeze the carotid arteries with his fingers, this does not mean that a person will not be able to squeeze the arteries with incomplete hanging.
This is just my case. I've been training for a very long time. Of the many attempts to lose consciousness, I occasionally manage to almost lose consciousness (I stop because these are tests). But I'm getting closer to losing consciousness only with incomplete hanging. I've never been able to squeeze the arteries with my fingers so that I lose consciousness.
I'm still looking for my "golden mean" and the right fit

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Ok firstly for some reason I love your username, so simple but love it.
Secondly weren't you able to make yourself feel a little lightheaded and or see sportiness in your vision or ringing in your ears from pressing fairly hard with your fingers or thumbs? I thought these would be better if just for testing?
I do also wonder if you can do it and call it testing then why not just go "Ah fuck it" and go all the way and die peacefully....the end.
Thanks! I haven't fully figured out where I'm going to do it, in what position (it sounds strange, but it's important, because I'm afraid that the rope or something else may shift in any position). I also want to try out various sports headbands and belts so that the fastening is reliable.

I do not know why I cannot squeeze the arteries with my fingers. It's like they're going deeper and deeper. It's strange for me that I can do this with incomplete hanging (sometimes), but not with my fingers
Ok firstly for some reason I love your username, so simple but love it.
Secondly weren't you able to make yourself feel a little lightheaded and or see sportiness in your vision or ringing in your ears from pressing fairly hard with your fingers or thumbs? I thought these would be better if just for testing?
I do also wonder if you can do it and call it testing then why not just go "Ah fuck it" and go all the way and die peacefully....the end.
And I guess I'm not pushing my fingers that hard after all. I hate touching these veins and arteries. Therefore, it is easier for me to have a belt around my neck or something else.

Last edited: