• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

accountnamerequired

Oct 9, 2023
Hello, first time poster here. I have an adjustable pull up bar and an about 8ft rope ( it's pretty thin but hopefully good enough.) I want to do the obvious with them. I just have some questions. Assuming I have it set up securely in a door way how would I tie it right so that all that excess rope length wouldn't cause an issue? And it would be a slipknot tied just like in the thread on here right? I've attached a picture of not the exact same bar but you get the idea. Also any advice on finding the carotid artery, plus any other things you think would be helpful, would be appreciated. I also have like a suit tie if there's a way to do it with that and it would be better.

I've spent pretty much my whole life waiting for things to get better but they haven't. I've tried to build savings to finally move out but it's tough when you're living paycheck to paycheck just to make the rent.
My best idea to get out of living where I do was trying to join the military, but due to a brain issue meps has required to me to get these appointments and testing done I obviously can't afford before they'll let me join. (America makes medical care absurdly expensive, and anyone who has it tried to join here or did knows the deal with meps and how it works, but essentially they check your whole person over for any issues medically before you can go.)

I also applied to multiple colleges, but nobody got back to me over the course of many months.

My life really isn't going to go anywhere, and it never has. It's no fun to live where you're hated and everyone goes out of their way to make your life miserable. I've had thoughts about ctb since like high school and now I'm 23 and pretty sure this is what I want to do. I can't think of any more ways to get out of here, no one else I know irl wants to deal with me. 40 more years of shitty jobs to live paycheck to paycheck so I can die alone doesn't sound very fun anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_1336.jpeg
    IMG_1336.jpeg
    473.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Oncologynurz123 and Pathetic and Sad