• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
So much info out there.

where to put the know for full suspension? Front, Back, Behind ear?

the quietest method..... ive seen frint be really quiet, and behind ear. but which is best?

i read a stat that only 2% go in the front.....??
but it looked very quickand peaceful.

any ideas welcome.

Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
I don't think any one is best, but at the back of the neck is most common. If you do it in front I think there will be less pressure on the windpipe, but it should still work.

Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Back of the neck. Best to cut off the neck equally. Front is a bad idea, I've tried it. You'll just put push your head up and suffer longer. The front will likely lead to a heart attack and not asphyxiation.

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
Back of the neck. Best to cut off the neck equally. Front is a bad idea, I've tried it. You'll just put push your head up and suffer longer. The front will likely lead to a heart attack and not asphyxiation.
hownmuxh sound will i make? ill be in a space with nothing to hit or kick or fall on. but the choking sound? will i yell?

Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
hownmuxh sound will i make? ill be in a space with nothing to hit or kick or fall on. but the choking sound? will i yell?
You can't yell for obvious reasons, so don't worry about that.

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
grunting, groaning? very loudly?
Yes watch some videos on theync noises and movements if you don't drop full suspension if you don't snap your neck and instantly ctb

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
In the back of the head, somewhere between the ears. That keeps pressure on all arteries.
In some cases, the front can let you pass out more slowly. Nobody wants that.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
In the back of the head, somewhere between the ears. That keeps pressure on all arteries.
ok cool. how much noise does ot make? im away from people, but not a super long way away
i also am nagging trouble seeing videos of it.

V

Val12345

Oct 13, 2023
Are you sure you want to do this I hear you suffocate to death in this method I am not sure thou partial seems better but it needs a lot of practice

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It varies by person. Maybe some grunting. Possibly some banging around. All involuntary.