• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deerme

deerme

Feb 8, 2021
Hello! I have my preferred method and plan ready to go, I just need a little push to get started. I'm planning on taking a belt to the woods and just don't have people to talk to that wouldn't hospitalize me or try to change my mind.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, CloseFriendofCamus, SpaceCadet and 1 other person
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Well, sorry to hear that. I've read some of your posts about your struggles with mental health issues and nobody caring. Nobody here is gonna really push you to ctb. I'm really sorry you have nobody to talk to, but this community is here for you. We'll talk to you. What is your current mental and emotional state? I respect any decision you make, I'm not in your shoes and won't try and talk you out of it. But still, are there any other options for you? Things might turn around. What is causing your mental breakdowns? You wrote that you had issues since a kid and tried everything. Are there things that bring you joy and happiness? Try focusing on those.

• Love
Reactions: eternalflame and SpaceCadet
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have personally never attempted hanging as to me it is a risky method, the fear of failure is what holds me back from doing it. However when I get desperate I will have no other choice. I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame and SpaceCadet
B

Belljar

Nov 13, 2021
This seems risky....belts are not reliable and branches can break. If you fail you can be permanently brain damaged. I'm not trying to be too critical but it's the truth.

Reactions: honkpilleddoomer
F

Freedomindeath4me

Student
Apr 6, 2022
Actual rope would be a much better option.

Reactions: houseofleaves, CloseFriendofCamus and deerme
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
I thinks thats how August Ames killed herself but she probaby did full suspension while you will try partiall i suppose?

deerme

deerme

Feb 8, 2021
hey all, little update. went out to the woods yesterday with rope. set everything up and then curled up into a ball and cried for almost two hours. I just hate existing so much I wish I didn't have to hurt others for me to stop doing what I never asked to do in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: honkpilleddoomer, destroyer and houseofleaves