• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
I can't figure out how to pass a rope / iron holding into this hole.Does someone has any suggestions.Any help is greatly appreciated.Its so pathetic that i can't find anything to use as a lever in my dorm room.

Attachments

• IMG_20191118_214919.jpg
    IMG_20191118_214919.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
Reactions: Circles
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You might need the bracket the fits this shelving.

mycabbages

mycabbages

still here
Oct 23, 2019
The hole seems really tight. Not sure how thick your rope is but if it's on the thinner side perhaps you could get a metal screwdriver or chopstick and carve the hole bigger? But sounds risky to do so in a dorm without being really discreet.
Or perhaps you could use a doorknob? Like tie the rope securely on a doorknob and throw the rope over the door to the other side, close the door and make a slipknot there.

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
You should get on Amazon and buy a "door holder for resistance bands". They slide into any door and hold a lot of weight. Also designed perfectly to pass a rope into. Also $10 or less. Much more reliable than what you're looking at there.

• Love
Reactions: ALittleBurden, Circles and mycabbages
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
You should get on Amazon and buy a "door holder for resistance bands". They slide into any door and hold a lot of weight. Also designed perfectly to pass a rope into. Also $10 or less. Much more reliable than what you're looking at there.
I cant use a door holder to my door. There are many rooms just beside my room, and they can hear if I bash into the door while hanging .Can you please tell if you have any other suggestions
The hole seems really tight. Not sure how thick your rope is but if it's on the thinner side perhaps you could get a metal screwdriver or chopstick and carve the hole bigger? But sounds risky to do so in a dorm without being really discreet.
Or perhaps you could use a doorknob? Like tie the rope securely on a doorknob and throw the rope over the door to the other side, close the door and make a slipknot there.
I did not buy a rope yet. I think the hole is around 4 to 5 mm. I think i need to pass some iron holder into this hole and then pass the rope through iron holder.Do u have any suggestions what kind of iron holder can be passed into that hole.I am not a native English speaker, so I do not know what to type in the google
You might need the bracket the fits this shelving.
Could you please tell what kind of bracket i should use. I am very depressed now.I am not able to find suitable spot for hanging.

Last edited:
S

sequesther

Nov 18, 2019
You're in a dorm? Don't dormitory rooms come with closets that have built in rods? Otherwise you could tie the ligature (rope, belt, extension cord, etc) to one of the legs of your bed — kinda going out on a limb and assuming dorm rooms come with beds too) — and do the tourniquet method.

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
I have the closet. But, the rod cannot support my weight. Secondly,I cannot do a full suspension in that closet.The only help that I need is what I can pass through this 4 to 5 mm holes. :(. Someone please give the suggestions.

Attachments

• IMG_20191119_103947.jpg
    IMG_20191119_103947.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
I am planning to use a metal wire inside those holes,and then using a thick rope which is passing through the metal wire.But,i dont know how i can do that.I have read about the suicide wiki about 3 years ago.I am thinking of suicide from 3 years.Its not desperate.But,now I have non life threatening chronic disease.I researched all the methods and I found full hanging seems good.I haven't tried it until now.So,I don't know if its gonna work.If it doesn't work i will be more depressed as i cannot kill myself and i cannot live.I want to use a gun.But,as I live in Europe,its impossible.I don't know what to do.My parents love me too much,and they have too much hopes on me that i will very successful .

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
I am planning to use a metal wire inside those holes,and then using a thick rope which is passing through the metal wire.But,i dont know how i can do that.I have read about the suicide wiki about 3 years ago.I am thinking of suicide from 3 years.Its not desperate.But,now I have non life threatening chronic disease.I researched all the methods and I found full hanging seems good.I haven't tried it until now.So,I don't know if its gonna work.If it doesn't work i will be more depressed as i cannot kill myself and i cannot live.I want to use a gun.But,as I live in Europe,its impossible.I don't know what to do.My parents love me too much,and they have too much hopes on me that i will very successful .
Maybe this plastic zip tie things would allow you to fasten a rope and be strong enough? In my experience they're pretty rugged

Amazon product ASIN B072TZF311

Reactions: mycabbages
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Are you doing partial
No,I am planning to do full suspension.But,I heard that it will be too painful to the throat.I may try to bear the pain.The only worry for me is that if i make too loud noise,as my trachea will be compressed and my lungs don't get the air.I read from a scientific article that all the hanging victims made deep respiratory sounds for 1 to 2 minutes.What are u planning to do ?
Maybe this plastic zip tie things would allow you to fasten a rope and be strong enough? In my experience they're pretty rugged

Amazon product ASIN B072TZF311
I tried to pass the shoe laces through those holes.i passed it three times.Will this shoe laces able to bear more than 200 kgs.I am 75 kgs,but while thrashing the person apply so much force right?

Attachments

• IMG_20191119_123337.jpg
    IMG_20191119_123337.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I

Im gonna off myself

Nov 3, 2019
No,I am planning to do full suspension.But,I heard that it will be too painful to the throat.I may try to bear the pain.The only worry for me is that if i make too loud noise,as my trachea will be compressed and my lungs don't get the air.I read from a scientific article that all the hanging victims made deep respiratory sounds for 1 to 2 minutes.What are u planning to do ?

I tried to pass the shoe laces through those holes.i passed it three times.Will this shoe laces able to bear more than 200 kgs.I am 75 kgs,but while thrashing the person apply so much force right?
Partial