• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Honey0TU

Honey0TU

what doesnt kill you, makes you wish you were dead
Mar 24, 2020
not sure if its possible but could i somehow ctb from putting a belt on my doorknob? i dont have a rope and no where in my house is sturdy enough to support the weight as far as i know

Reactions: Jumper Geo
C

cursum.perficio

Nov 26, 2019
Just use SN

• Hmph!
Reactions: Gothsinner and Hotsackage
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Partial hanging more than possible. Just ensure you know how to do that and do a research on this topic. There are some belts which are used for sports at home, which one do you want to choose?

Honey0TU

Honey0TU

what doesnt kill you, makes you wish you were dead
Mar 24, 2020
Partial hanging more than possible. Just ensure you know how to do that and do a research on this topic. There are some belts which are used for sports at home, which one do you want to choose?
i only have some plain belts from target so im thinking of trying to use one. maybe a tie for backup but im pretty sure a belt would be more useful

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
i only have some plain belts from target so im thinking of trying to use one. maybe a tie for backup but im pretty sure a belt would be more useful
Okay, then would be useful to take a look there:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
not sure if its possible but could i somehow ctb from putting a belt on my doorknob? i dont have a rope and no where in my house is sturdy enough to support the weight as far as i know

It's not impossible but very hard to ctb, people in prisons have managed to ctb from hanging from a bunk bed.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
It's not impossible but very hard to ctb, people in prisons have managed to ctb from hanging from a bunk bed.
Desperation and impulsiveness. There a lot that succeed but also there must be a lot who fail. But imagine you're in jail and you don't want to be there. You'll try to ctb with everything you have around you. I heard a case of a man who was in prison that ctb by swallowing the papers of his own bible. Another one died by swalloging a toilet paper tube.

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Desperation and impulsiveness. There a lot that succeed but also there must be a lot who fail. But imagine you're in jail and you don't want to be there. You'll try to ctb with everything you have around you. I heard a case of a man who was in prison that ctb by swallowing the papers of his own bible. Another one died by swalloging a toilet paper tube.
There was a report of man jailed that stuffed food down his throat to choke to death. Really sad and desparate.

oneside

oneside

Mar 22, 2020
I think it is possible, I heard many ppl CTB this way. There are a lot of news about famous people who did partial hanging from a doorknob btw.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I think Chris Cornell ctbed by hanging from a doorknob

M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020
It's possible but you need to make sure that your door knob is strong enough and the door material is strong enough