• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lostchild

Nov 6, 2019
Can anyone tell me more about what convulsions from hanging is like?

I want to hang myself in my closet asap, but I dont get much time to try it, since the only time everyone in my house is away is in the morning. And I sleep through the mornings almost always. I get too sleepy to do anything

So it would be helpful if I could try at night time but it depends on how loud those convulsions are. Like if my body is banging against the walls of my closet then people will hear and ask what the heck is going on.

Reactions: deadalready
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It can vary too much to predict.
Maybe you should try to be up early.

Reactions: lostchild
Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
I just created a thread along these lines myself. Yes, struggling and convulsions are a likelihood and something I would plan on happening. Maybe you could pad your closet in such a way as to minimize the sounds if you absolutely can't steal 30 minutes to yourself. I wish you all the best regardless of what you choose to do.

Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
I dont know about the unconscious ones, but if you dont pass out, a lot of the convulsions are you trying to move but your brain not being able to send the signals properly. (Lack of oxygen and panic i think?) My last attempt i did not pass out but was having a very hard time trying to grab the beam above me. Rope was too thin i think, and my roommate came back home and heard me, cutting me down. Thin rope hurts like fucking hell.

L

lostchild

Nov 6, 2019
I'll have to wake up early, so for the past 2 days I've been going to bed early

But then my body wakes me up at like 3 or 4 am. And doesnt let me go back to sleep for hours, and when I wake up again it's too late to try.

This sucks so much it is sabotaging me, my sleep schedule does not want me to die. Aaaagh

ShadowChild

ShadowChild

Any time now.
Jan 13, 2020
Can anyone tell me more about what convulsions from hanging is like?

I want to hang myself in my closet asap, but I dont get much time to try it, since the only time everyone in my house is away is in the morning. And I sleep through the mornings almost always. I get too sleepy to do anything

So it would be helpful if I could try at night time but it depends on how loud those convulsions are. Like if my body is banging against the walls of my closet then people will hear and ask what the heck is going on.
I'v been looking up on this too, I tried a few days ago because I was alone in the house but pulled out due to panic, not panic of deliverance however, the closet door opened as I was about to go unconscious and I had to stop as the door would have possibly ripped off the hinges. Considered using bedroom door but if convulsions are violent the it would more than likely bang :(

M

martin8383784

Dec 27, 2019
that's why I want to do it in the woods or on a tree in an isolated spot and not because I live with somebody but because at my home there are no means (anchors, beams) to do the hanging. That's why I will do full suspension somewhere outside in the middle of the night