• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

0utsider.

0utsider.

I'll just make my own world
May 16, 2024
I found something like a pull up bar in my closet today. Ive put it up in my closet, with a little tape just incase. Since most of my family is up right now ill probably start the attempt tonight. I've tried doing partial hanging attempts before but this is my first normal attempt at hanging from higher up. I've obviously failed those attempts, but I hope ill be dead this time. Ill make another post if I fail and try to keep you guys updated. Wish me the best! >_<

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, LilyLaroux2000, LXXCH and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: Havnis, DeathWish3301 and 0utsider.
O

onlyconsciousness

Apr 29, 2024
I found something like a pull up bar in my closet today. Ive put it up in my closet, with a little tape just incase. Since most of my family is up right now ill probably start the attempt tonight. I've tried doing partial hanging attempts before but this is my first normal attempt at hanging from higher up. I've obviously failed those attempts, but I hope ill be dead this time. Ill make another post if I fail and try to keep you guys updated. Wish me the best! >_<
you still with us? how did it go?