• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
i want to do partial hanging and i know everything i need to do but everyone says to make sure you wouldnt be found. i really want to do it but if i make a loud noise id wake up people. i know this sounds stupid but if i did it while people were sleeping would i wake them up or should i wait till the next time im home alone?

Reactions: fkyou and ronj
woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
I'd pick the safest option. There's a chance people could wake up from it, so it's best to wait until you're home alone. Sorry life brought you to this, good luck with whatever you decide.

Reactions: Sweet Tart and garbagekan
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would personally wait until there are no other people in the building as it sounds risky trying to ctb if other people could easily interfere, to me the hanging method failing sounds so horrible. But anyway it's up to you deciding what to do, I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: garbagekan
PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
You will likely undergo agonal convulsions shortly after loss of consciousness. Sometimes they can be mild, sometimes there can be thrashing and bumping and knocking stuff over.

Reactions: 90starve