• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Hi All,

If your like me and have to many people coming and going into your private area's and you want to clean your devices of all sites visited when CTB this is a handy lockable book which can't be opened so if you want to write a note you can leave it open or they will need to break the lock to read, but the information will be confidential until there is a need to open it. Plus the second one is handy for keeping your SN and Meds safe.

Amazon product ASIN B077JY4X81
Amazon product ASIN B07R5N3YRY
Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Hyperbunny, Sunset764, Homecoming and 2 others
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
As a book nerd and pen guy that top one looks like something just to get so I have one.

Reactions: Sunset764 and Jumper Geo
happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020
heh i came up with a clever idea to hide my notes (not as cool but definitely cheaper) I ripped a paper folder in half and got 4 tacks and pinned them to the back of my bedframe. i put note cards and paper notes in it. (also private browser mode is the best thing ever)

Reactions: LittleJem, Wolfjob_dayjob, Sunset764 and 3 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I just keep my journal well hidden underneath my desk. I plan on writing my notes this upcoming Saturday months in advance just in case I have to ditch sooner than anticipated.

Reactions: Homecoming and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
The trouble I have there are always eyes on me always watching, lol they know I wanted to CTB but I needed a safe place to stash my SN and Meds. The book safe is great you can fit quite a lot inside and it's key operated and I rest it on top of my other books in a cupboard and no one is the wiser, great invention.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem, Sunset764 and Homecoming
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Another thing I'd like to mention about a book safe is, depending on the size of a handgun, you could even have one in there (kind of like a mini-gun safe). :sunglasses: While I don't have a pistol currently, it's something I could do if I ever decide to own a handgun in the future (for hobby and for if deciding to CTB).

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Remember_Me

Remember_Me

Sep 11, 2020
Ah the pleasures of living alone and not having anyone snoop at my search history, my writings, although they are all digitized too now, or anything else. I came into this world alone and I will go out alone.

• Aww..
Reactions: Jumper Geo