D

depressoandstresso

Feb 23, 2020
So, yeah, high school senior here. I'm pretty shit at writing essays, coming up with thesis' and ideas has always been pretty difficult for me cuz I'm not a 'deep thinker' and stuff. But this essay is worth major marks (biggest essay of the year, whoopee) so I'd really appreciate any help I could get regarding this.

Basically I have to write a 5-7 page essay (1500-2000 words) on The Handmaid's Tale and I fucked up my first thesis cuz it wasn't arguable, (I didn't realize until after I spent like a week brainstorming stuff, until my teacher told me). So far what I have is "Love is what motivates people to escape, but this love can be misdirected" but I'm not really sure where I'm going with it?

The rough draft is due March 30th, and if anyone would like to help PM me for the google doc (not my real google acc, pls don't ban me mods).

I know that this probably isn't the best place to post this and it's a pretty selfish request, but I'm pretty desperate and this is the only place I could think of to ask. I can't really offer that much, other than a convo or smt (although I'm pretty shit at talking), I can play minecraft with you, music recs, I'm pretty good at writing short stories (I think), other than these I'm pretty useless, sorry.

Thanks to anyone who helps, but, of course, don't feel pressured to! I completely understand that this isn't really conventional/normal to ask and that it's my own problem.
Dog with glasses Have a doggo with glasses :)

Attachments

• dog with glasses.png
    dog with glasses.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 1