TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Can anyone find studies regarding pain associated with handgun suicide? I have searched and searched but can´t find any. I have seen a lot of photos and videos of handgun suicide and the problem is I only have a 9mm handgun and I wish I at least had a 357. or preferably a shotgun, the pictures and videos with a 357. is a sure and pain free way to go I am sure because it will blow the brains out like a shotgun at least in the pictures and videos I have seen.

I am a bit nervous to shoot myself with a 9mm because of the posibility of pain and since I am shooting myself I can only fire one shot and just lay there to bleed out and die.

READ THIS BEFORE WATCHING!!! Since people werent so pleased with my last upload I want to give you a fair warning if you don´t like gore. Imo this isn´t that bad it´s just a 9mm handgun suicide but there is blood.

It seems in the video he dies nearly instantly this seem like a really safe and painless way to go and I assume he used a 9mm handgun.

I really wish there were just a way to quit life without any pain or fear, no one asked to be born and it seems so hard to get out of the trap that is life.

Reactions: TheSternal
T

TheSternal

Aug 28, 2018
I know what you mean TheGoodGuy, one day I hope I fall asleep into eternal bliss

Reactions: lv-gras
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
EDIT: It says in the article it was a 45. caliber handgun which sucks because it´s a primo video and it gave me some relief after watching it over and over but a 45. I considerably larger than my small 9mm.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I know what you mean TheGoodGuy, one day I hope I fall asleep into eternal bliss
It must be nice, I remember hearing in the news about a family who died of carbon monoxide poisoning after a leak in their gas in an RV and I have heard of such accidents many times before and I am so jealous every time I hear it because yes it was a family with parents and children but they were lucky enough to die and together and they died in the most peaceful way they didn´t even notice anything that is lucky!

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
dying of old age in my bed would be great. But way too depressed and in pain to wait that long.