• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life was a song... You came along...
Mar 14, 2024
Wondering if you had a life, friends, and funds weren't a major issue for a costume, what would you be if you went to a costume party?

My choices would be: Xena, Lara Croft:Tomb Raider, Elvira, Lizzie Borden, the Woman in Black, the Ring Girl (Samara), Scream (Ghostface), or IT (the original, not the remake)

• Love
Reactions: wCvML2, Rocinante, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If I actually manage to be alive by then I'd want to go as Shadow the Hedgehog cause it's the Year of Shadow and Shadow Generations already comes out shortly before Halloween. Not sure how elaborate I'd want the costume to be though.

• Wow
Reactions: Rocinante, Praestat_Mori and psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
this is a hard one to answer and you already got some of the good ones !

I would have to say that one scene from Bettlegeuse where Geena Davis' character makes this face as an attempt to scare people or either to test their abilities as ghosts I feel like this film has a lot of good costume ideas especially the scene where they are basically at the DMV but for the afterlife

barbara-maitland-from-beetlejuice.jpg

these people from this classic episode of The Twilight Zone (I still have yet to see/watch it)

MV5BZGE5YmVkNWMtZDcwOS00NzdkLTg5MmUtMGUzNWE4ODYyMThmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

and a few video game characters I like and random objects as non scary options

• Yay!
Reactions: Passersby, Cinnamorolls, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Rocinante, sickgirlzis, psp3000 and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Hopefully a ghost... and I don't mean a ghost costume

Reactions: Skathon, eatantz, UmbraDweller and 3 others
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
Yeah... I just watched the Woman in Black, (missed the rocking chair scene damn it!😡) and it just reminded me of how pretty stuff is and reminded me that if I ever did Halloween, those were my reality-never-going-to-happen choices. I also don't want to be alive by Halloween but it got my mind off of it for a minute so thought I'd ask.

Reactions: Rocinante and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Wondering if you had a life, friends, and funds weren't a major issue for a costume, what would you be if you went to a costume party?
I'd just be myself if I had to go.

Reactions: Rocinante
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
I'd just be myself if I had to go.
Rebel....
If I actually manage to be alive by then I'd want to go as Shadow the Hedgehog cause it's the Year of Shadow and Shadow Generations already comes out shortly before Halloween. Not sure how elaborate I'd want the costume to be though.
You're officially obsessed...

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, Rocinante and Praestat_Mori
UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

Sep 15, 2023
I would go as wizard cuz I got this dope party trick where I just have to walk into any room with multiple people and I instantly turn invisible. What can I say, I'm just a natural talent.

Reactions: Ironborn, Rocinante and psp3000
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Halloween is the only holiday i celebrate, and time I attend parties. Peak holiday
Anyway this year I'll probably go as Coyote Stark since I was told I look like him

IMG 0824

Reactions: Skathon, krnaaTh, DefinitelyReady and 1 other person
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Juliet- Lollipop Chainsaw, Clawdeen wolf- Monster high, Twilight Sparkle- my little pony, Amy- Sonic the hedgehog, Marceline- Adventure time

• Love
Reactions: psp3000
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Rocinante
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Man, I once bought one of those pre-packaged outfits from Halloween Express (I wanted to be a sexy Spartan) but then I forgot I'm 6'5" and there's no way I'm fitting in anything that comes in a package. I tried it on and it looked more like an erotic piece with how tight it was. Even I didn't mean for me to be that sexy.

• Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and psp3000
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
Halloween is the only holiday i celebrate, and time I attend parties. Peak holiday
Anyway this year I'll probably go as Coyote Stark since I was told I look like him
I have no idea who any of these people/ideas are😳

Reactions: Rocinante
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'd dress up as one of the most terrifying beings out there. One that's well known to give people nightmares. I'd dress up as

Me.

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
All I do for Halloween is wear my usual outfit (black sweatshirt with leather jacket on top, black loose-fitting pants, and combat boots) and pair it with a Guy Fawkes (Anonymous) mask. I don't put too much effort into it tbh.

Reactions: DefinitelyReady
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Frank from Donnie Darko to add to my previous reply

I feel like that would be a great costume I don't know how I totally forgot about him

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
Frank from Donnie Darko to add to my previous reply

I feel like that would be a great costume I don't know how I totally forgot about him
Yall, I don't speak geek🤓🙈🤦‍♀️

• Yay!
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
it's a great confusing film (it's actually been posted on YouTube several times if you decide to watch it as well !)

I did actually look it up for you, but then instantly realized I've seen nothing of it. Saw the scary bunny, thought horror? Then saw the sci-fi and then was like "Oh." The most sci-fi I know is Harry Potter.

• Informative