AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
So my mom fuckin found out about my SN cause she's always got to be up my ass all the goddamn time even though I'm literally almost 30 years old.

I was really close to screaming at her that I honestly didn't give a shit on how she would feel if I died and that I should have the right to end it if everything in my life continues to get shittier but either way she would've confiscated it by just saying "Hey I care about you but I'm not going to quit my shitty job where I work basically 12 hours almost everyday to help with your illness and I'm going to not listen to you when you say you have DID or dissociative problems cause that would mean I was responsible for partially causing it so I would rather just plug my ears and keep saying you're actually autistic and ignore everything you say despite you having trauma over the autism shit."

While I was starting to have second thoughts anyways and she's helping me get my money back I'm still really fucking annoyed about it for some reason.

Reactions: NoOneKnows and JustOverIt
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
So my mom fuckin found out about my SN cause she's always got to be up my ass all the goddamn time even though I'm literally almost 30 years old.

I was really close to screaming at her that I honestly didn't give a shit on how she would feel if I died and that I should have the right to end it if everything in my life continues to get shittier but either way she would've confiscated it by just saying "Hey I care about you but I'm not going to quit my shitty job where I work basically 12 hours almost everyday to help with your illness and I'm going to not listen to you when you say you have DID or dissociative problems cause that would mean I was responsible for partially causing it so I would rather just plug my ears and keep saying you're actually autistic and ignore everything you say despite you having trauma over the autism shit."

While I was starting to have second thoughts anyways and she's helping me get my money back I'm still really fucking annoyed about it for some reason.

I understand completely about a parent's perspective of their child whom is on the autistic spectrum (I'm on the spectrum). It's more of a coping mechanism that they distance themselves from the thought of being the perpetrator to past trauma. In a better world they would try to reasonably make amends. I don't think you can expect her to drop her work for you however. It sounds as if she would be giving up her life in exchange for yours. This is just my 2 cents though. I know they also love to degrade the difficulties of your day to day experience, I have a lifetime of experience with this.

Reactions: martha, Psilo and Donewith_
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Idk I did overreact in this post (though it IS a venting post but I digress) cause I honestly thought it was stupid I was using a good chunk of money for something I was ending up regretting, but I still despise it when my mom thinks all my issues stem from a misdiagnosis and ends up giving me a flashback instead of trying to give a shit.

(No I'm actually not autistic. There was a bunch of bullshit that happened that made ppl think I had it but it's seriously a long story and guess that'll be for another topic.)

Reactions: Psilo, NoOneKnows and JustOverIt