English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
So today has been a pretty shitty day so far! It's 5.22pm and I've already lost my shit with the lovely judgemental British public that I had the displeasure of being around today whilst trying to do my weekly food shop!
So I'm a parent, I'm not a perfect parent but I try my darn hardest, I've a son who's 5 and at that "annoying naughty" stage and a son who's 11 and think's the whole world owe's him a huge favour and that he's right about everything and throws a huge tantrum if I even try to challenge his behaviour! so taking them to the store with me today, not only does my son think it's acceptable to do WWE moves on his younger brother in the middle of a busy store, he also think's it's funny to encourage his younger brother to misbehave, along side a hard day at work, misbehaving kids and a husband who thinks the world is full of joy, love and peace, so doesn't have a care in the world and thinks I over parent...I LOST MY SHIT..People were tutting at me, they were staring at me, they were judging me! and they DONT KNOW MY STORY, so quite unpleasantly, I told them all to get fu**ed and mind their own business or they can come with me outside and challenge that!! the "perfect" good for nothing TWUNTS soon carried on with their shopping and left me to it...

It's days like this I really think I should CTB and just say good bye to it all. That seem's like a better option, because trying you're hardest to be the best you can, and having it all thrown in you're face really sucks!!!

Reactions: Johnnythefox, lemmeeleev, color_me_gone and 1 other person
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
I'm sorry you had a bad day.
Can I just give you a hug?

Reactions: lemmeeleev, DreamsofDeath, English_Rose and 2 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm sorry that happened to you. Don't let those judgemental people get to you though - I'm sure you're a great mother. All kids are annoying at some stage in their lives, and will misbehave but I'm sure you're raising two gentlemen. Have you considered talking/venting to your husband?

Reactions: lemmeeleev, color_me_gone and English_Rose
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
I'm sorry you had a bad day.
Can I just give you a hug?
Thank you. A hug is always welcomed. Although seems I'm immune to them these day's ((hugs))

Reactions: lemmeeleev and color_me_gone
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
I'm sorry that happened to you. Don't let those judgemental people get to you though - I'm sure you're a great mother. All kids are annoying at some stage in their lives, and will misbehave but I'm sure you're raising two gentlemen. Have you considered talking/venting to your husband?
I'm definately raising them to be the best people they can be, it's just testing at times, especially with the eldest thinking he's all big and bad. I've spoken with my husband but he thinks I'm to hard on the boy's. But I will speak with him again. Thank you for your message.

Reactions: Johnnythefox, lemmeeleev, color_me_gone and 1 other person