UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
it's certainly true, was my first planned method.

I didn't want to risk anyone else's life's though

Reactions: UnluckyBastard
UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
it's certainly true, was my first planned method.

I didn't want to risk anyone else's life's though
I have a place picked out. I just need to know how long does it take to mix before I can get the hell out of this shithole of a world. And of course, how much. Im sick of it all

itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
I have a place picked out. I just need to know how long does it take to mix before I can get the hell out of this shithole of a world. And of course, how much. Im sick of it all
I feel you! It's unfortunate life's like this.
Seems to be a very effective method though.
The link has the pph handbook, it covers it- page 156 I think

UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
I feel you! It's unfortunate life's like this.
Seems to be a very effective method though.
The link has the pph handbook, it covers it- page 156 I think

I just want sometome to tell me. Im sick of it all and im getting impatient. Table 2 says "Selected Bath Salts" as a sulfur source, but thats so incredibly vague. And how do I know which toilet bowl cleaners are strong enough as an acid source?

itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
I just want sometome to tell me. Im sick of it all and im getting impatient. Table 2 says "Selected Bath Salts" as a sulfur source, but thats so incredibly vague. And how do I know which toilet bowl cleaners are strong enough as an acid source?
I'm not educated enough to understand the concentrations or even come close.

on the bottle for example will say the percentage of the acid content- 20% of 1tr would have approx 200ml of the acid… however it's chemicals, it's not really safe to be guessing.
Hopefully someone can charm in

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and UnluckyBastard
UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
I'm not educated enough to understand the concentrations or even come close.

on the bottle for example will say the percentage of the acid content- 20% of 1tr would have approx 200ml of the acid… however it's chemicals, it's not really safe to be guessing.
Hopefully someone can charm in
I really hope so. Thanks for being here regardless.

• Hugs
Reactions: itsalittlecold
Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
Need help determining if this information is correct.

Table 2 Speficially.
Finally someone looking into this. For some reason everyone here is obsessed with sn

Reactions: smaragdyne and UnluckyBastard
UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
Finally someone looking into this. For some reason everyone here is obsessed with sn
It's a bummer because not many people talk about it so the information and resources are limited. I just wanna go out quickly without pain, but apparently that's way too much to ask for. Fuck my pathetic existence.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022

Does anyone even use the search function?

• Yay!
Reactions: itsalittlecold
UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024

Does anyone even use the search function?

Nothing tells me what I need to buy or how much if it. Also too many words.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Nothing tells me what I need to buy or how much if it. Also too many words.
Well, I can't help the word amount. And I didn't read completely through the post, tbh. But, literally, when I did a search for H2S, I got hundreds of results, some of which, I'm sure, will have the info you seek. I understand being in a bad way. But, it might be too much to expect to have someone lay out everything that you need to carry out your plan. You have to take some responsibility for it. If this seems harsh, I'm sorry. It's just a fact.

UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
Well, I can't help the word amount. And I didn't read completely through the post, tbh. But, literally, when I did a search for H2S, I got hundreds of results, some of which, I'm sure, will have the info you seek. I understand being in a bad way. But, it might be too much to expect to have someone lay out everything that you need to carry out your plan. You have to take some responsibility for it. If this seems harsh, I'm sorry. It's just a fact.
It's fine. I just want out. I bought the toilet bowl cleaner. I couldn't find bath salts specifically but they said the Dr Teals Epson salt is just as good for the sulfur content. I don't want to do anything yet until I am absolutely sure I have the right materials and perform it correctly.

Do you know how I can get to 1kppm quickly?

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's fine. I just want out. I bought the toilet bowl cleaner. I couldn't find bath salts specifically but they said the Dr Teals Epson salt is just as good for the sulfur content. I don't want to do anything yet until I am absolutely sure I have the right materials and perform it correctly.

Do you know how I can get to 1kppm quickly?
You know, I just read through that entire thread. It has EVERYTHING you could possibly need to know, including sample calculations and even a video. What more could you ask for? The OP even made a list of reliable/unreliable chemicals to use based on their strength for the needed chemicals. BTW, toilet bowl cleaner was listed as UNRELIABLE.

UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
You know, I just read through that entire thread. It has EVERYTHING you could possibly need to know, including sample calculations and even a video. What more could you ask for? The OP even made a list of reliable/unreliable chemicals to use based on their strength for the needed chemicals. BTW, toilet bowl cleaner was listed as UNRELIABLE
Ok I get that but the other options aren't specifically listings the names of products I have to purchase in order to meet the requirements. Again, I need to know exactly what products I need, how much, where I can buy them, etc.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Ok I get that but the other options aren't specifically listings the names of products I have to purchase in order to meet the requirements. Again, I need to know exactly what products I need, how much, where I can buy them, etc.
I don't understand why you need "brand" names. You really only need chemical names, and those are definitely listed in the thread. Then using those chemical names, some creative searching can lead you to products that would work for your method, IF you don't want to just buy the chemicals themselves, which is what I would do.

UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
I don't understand why you need "brand" names. You really only need chemical names, and those are definitely listed in the thread. Then using those chemical names, some creative searching can lead you to products that would work for your method, IF you don't want to just buy the chemicals themselves, which is what I would do.
It helps be because finding the products with the chemicals in them cuts back on time looking for them. I'm just tired, okay? I'm not smart, it takes me a while to get things, so knowing exactly, down to the letter, what I need and where I can get it helps. I'm sorry. I'm not smart. I just want out.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I want to add a disclaimer to the thread I linked earlier. I have NO IDEA if the formula and procedure shown in the thread I linked actually produces H2S. I have NO IDEA if the chemicals referenced are correct for producing H2S gas. Verify everything yourself. Take everything with a grain of salt. Ultimately, you are responsible for whatever comes out of your synthesis.

And I hope that whoever uses H2S as their method is decent enough to not do it around others and to place huge, readable signage warning others of the presence of H2S.

UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
I want to add a disclaimer to the thread I linked earlier. I have NO IDEA if the formula and procedure shown in the thread I linked actually produces H2S. I have NO IDEA if the chemicals referenced are correct for producing H2S gas. Verify everything yourself. Take everything with a grain of salt. Ultimately, you are responsible for whatever comes out of your synthesis.

And I hope that whoever uses H2S as their method is decent enough to not do it around others and to place huge, readable signage warning others of the presence of H2S.
I appreciate the time you were willing to give me regardless. I think I'm just gonna to back to the gun method. Sorry to bother you.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Here's another thread that might be of help.

smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
It helps be because finding the products with the chemicals in them cuts back on time looking for them. I'm just tired, okay? I'm not smart, it takes me a while to get things, so knowing exactly, down to the letter, what I need and where I can get it helps. I'm sorry. I'm not smart. I just want out.
I get how you feel. Lately my chronic pain has made me unable to concentrate on reading paragraphs and stuff if it flares up.

This "experiment" is straightforward, they just make it sound complicated in that paper because, well, ScienceTM.

I will update the following if I find more examples.

One of each:

*Some* paints labeled "Phosphorescent" paint

I can't believe I just realized this: PYRITE (dust/powder/etc./) is FeS2​

Muriatic acid (AKA HCl) - Klean-Strip Muratic Acid for example, tons of brands sell this in gallons cheaply.

Concrete remover - At the hardware store where Draino is sold, it's usually on the bottom shelf in plastic bags.

I will update this as I find more examples of sulfides. (Google "[product name] SDS sheet" and try to find the safety data sheet to confirm ingredients if you can)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: UnluckyBastard and locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Here's another.

UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
I get how you feel. Lately my chronic pain has made me unable to concentrate on reading paragraphs and stuff if it flares up.

This "experiment" is straightforward, they just make it sound complicated in that paper because, well, ScienceTM.

I will update the following if I find more examples.

One of each:

*Some* paints labeled "Phosphorescent" paint

Muriatic acid (AKA HCl) - Klean-Strip Muratic Acid for example, tons of brands sell this in gallons cheaply.

Sulfuric acid drain cleaner - At the hardware store where Draino is sold, it's usually on the bottom shelf in plastic bags.

I will update this as I find more examples of sulfides. (Google "[product name] SDS sheet" and try to find the safety data sheet to confirm ingredients if you can)
Holy shit thank you!

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Another.

Here's one you may, or may not, want to read about the H2S method.

Last edited:
smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
Holy shit thank you!
You're welcome, I hope you find comfort in whatever choice you make.

If you share exactly what product cleaner you bought I can try to confirm the ingredients. I definitely think crushed pyrite is the best choice for a sulfide source.

• Hugs
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Last one.

I'm truly sorry you're hurting. I'm truly sorry ANY of us are hurting. I do get being overwhelmed by all the effort someone needs to put into just finding a way out. I hope you can get to the answers you need and, ultimately, the peace you deserve.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cathy Ames