• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
I've been trying to ctb by hanging with a belt. My problem is I don't know where to position it on the neck while still being able to breathe, swallow and not cough.
Everytime I tried I could not go through with it because the discomfort is too much while waiting to pass out.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Lots of discussion about it on this thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
HannahB wrote an article about hanging. I would post the link but i'm unable to search the forums today, some damn server error keeps coming up.
Trying searching for her/his article and see if that helpe

N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
Thank you very much to the both of you, the posts are indeed helpful.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Thank you very much to the both of you, the posts are indeed helpful.

You are very welcome. And as always advised... do not rush into anything you are not certain of. Research and ask questions.

HannahB

HannahB

Death is the true name of time.
Oct 29, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hanging-comfortably.28034/

Reactions: one4all
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
The issue with a belt is that it's wide, which distributes the pressure applied to the carotid arteries, meaning that more pressure is required to cut them off, and that extra pressure can also compress the windpipe as well, which can actually be cause more discomfort than using a thinner ligature.

brokerofsecrets

brokerofsecrets

my best wasn’t good enough
Feb 3, 2020
I have a thin, but sturdy rope that the last time I hung myself I placed right under the jaw with the knot at the back of the neck. I was out in seconds.

Reactions: BFishy
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I have a thin, but sturdy rope that the last time I hung myself I placed right under the jaw with the knot at the back of the neck. I was out in seconds.

You are a lucky one to be able to find the carotid arteries. Alot of people have issues finding that

brokerofsecrets

brokerofsecrets

my best wasn’t good enough
Feb 3, 2020
You are a lucky one to be able to find the carotid arteries. Alot of people have issues finding that
A trial I did before that, I absolutely could not find them. Figured I'd just suck it up, be a man and suffocate. I don't know what I did this time but I was out cold before I could even think about what was happening.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
A trial I did before that, I absolutely could not find them. Figured I'd just suck it up, be a man and suffocate. I don't know what I did this time but I was out cold before I could even think about what was happening.

Seems some people can find it one time and not the other.