goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
why hasn't anyone discussed or considered this?

Sure I wouldn't be able to do this but even people scared of jumping wouldn't have to worry

You stand on the edge or a cliff or roof of a building stand sidewise so the gun when aimed at the head is looking off the edge of the building

Fire up and that would cause the body to stumble collapsing into the fall ensuring the death of who ever performs this

Reactions: davidtorez, DeIetedUser4739 and fleetingnight
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I live in a country where access to firearms is restricted

I do think it's a pretty full proof method though, if the bullet doesn't kill you the fall will.

Take some guts though.

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, davidtorez and goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I live in a country where access to firearms is restricted

I do think it's a pretty full proof method though, if the bullet doesn't kill you the fall will.

Take some guts though.
As i do myself,it was more a proposal to others whom had access to firearms

The bullet should be enough to render your brain but as you said the fall is more to reduce any chances or revival or being saved,i mean if your still somehow conscious after the fall then god i'm sorry for you

Reactions: davidtorez
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
A good combination definitely.

lostmeaning

lostmeaning

May 25, 2023
I have my method now, and while I like the idea of a backup I don't know of any I would be willing to use. Even if I may already be dead I don't want to risk the terror being concious and injured falling to my death, and then even worse pain I imagine if you survived the fall. In theory its a good idea to be sure, but I couldn't do it

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
why hasn't anyone discussed or considered this?

Sure I wouldn't be able to do this but even people scared of jumping wouldn't have to worry

You stand on the edge or a cliff or roof of a building stand sidewise so the gun when aimed at the head is looking off the edge of the building

Fire up and that would cause the body to stumble collapsing into the fall ensuring the death of who ever performs this
Another one I've considered is gunshot+ drowning when I lived along a river. I figured I could go down there in the middle of the night and blow my brains out while standing in the water to make sure I don't wake up.

Reactions: Eudaimonic
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
I plan on combining every method that exists. Just to be sure I don't fail.