On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
I think it's funny how SN is now hard to purchase. Especially in my country.

I was easily able to buy a gun last year when I attempted to kill myself. I was suicidal at the time I went into the shop. The process was extremely quick and I left with it the same day. Boom no questions asked !

Went to the beach and sadly wasn't able to go through with it. I just couldn't pull the trigger, never handled a gun in my life.

I ended up taking it back to the same place. No questions asked , easy as pie !

Yet a curing salt is now almost unreachable. How ass backwards. At this point I feel it's because they know downing poison is easier than taking that step to pull the trigger on yourself ? IDK but I guess I have that as an option since it was so damn easy. I'd even go to the same place

All I'd have to do is find the right spot and get over the SI

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Finding Sirius, y0dha and 3 others
lifeisadream

lifeisadream

One of life’s failures
Oct 3, 2022
Totally agree with you. It's as if society wants to force suicidal people to shoot themselves, jump of a very high place or get by a train. These are more traumatic methods for the unfortunate people who find our remains. Even seeing a dead person with a rope round their neck is traumatic too. Yet a relatively peaceful method such as death by salt is out of reach. So angry!!!

Reactions: blindtothesuffering, Finding Sirius, StateofStasis and 1 other person
N

No blackangel

Sep 18, 2022
Wish I had a gun..

Reactions: y0dha
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do think that for me SN would be easier to go through with than the gun method. The gun method sounds quite brutal and I think at least for me with a poison it would be easier to overcome the SI. But by restricting SN, suicidal people would feel as though they have no choice but to resort to a less desirable method. It really is unfair to make suicide so unnecessarily horrible. We will all die someday and people would find ways to die no matter what so there really is no point to try to make it more difficult for suicidal people to die. We deserve the right to a more peaceful exit.

Reactions: lifeisadream
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
I do think that for me SN would be easier to go through with than the gun method. The gun method sounds quite brutal and I think at least for me with a poison it would be easier to overcome the SI. But by restricting SN, suicidal people would feel as though they have no choice but to resort to a less desirable method. It really is unfair to make suicide so unnecessarily horrible. We will all die someday and people would find ways to die no matter what so there really is no point to try to make it more difficult for suicidal people to die. We deserve the right to a more peaceful exit.
If it's not offensive for me to ask , or if you're comfortable with sharing. Only out of curiosity and noticing many of your previous responses , to me and many others

What has held you back from ctb ?

Im sorry if you've mentioned it before, I just never saw it

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If it's not offensive for me to ask , or if you're comfortable with sharing. Only out of curiosity and noticing many of your previous responses , to me and many others

What has held you back from ctb ?

Im sorry if you've mentioned it before, I just never saw it
Mostly just the fear of failing ctb and limited access to methods. In general just the fact that ctb is very difficult for me, we live in a world that makes it as hard for us to die as possible after all. If it was easier to leave then I would likely be already gone.

Reactions: blindtothesuffering