• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Disloyalty

Mar 20, 2023
This has been asked a while ago so I'm trying to get a more up to date answer.
Is it a viable option to go to the US as a foreigner to ctb (preferably with a shotgun for obvious reasons)?

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Think you need to be a US citizen or at least a permanent resident to acquire a firearm.

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Ave Maria
Feb 26, 2023
Despite how pop culture portrays the United States, it is pretty hard to obtain a firearm in the U.S.

Reactions: imcadt99
_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
Hi - you cannot legally purchase a firearm in the United States if you are not a lawful permanent resident or you do not have a valid alien firearm license.

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 8975
D

Disloyalty

Mar 20, 2023
Hi - you cannot legally purchase a firearm in the United States if you are not a lawful permanent resident or you do not have a valid alien firearm license.
What about less legal options

_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
What about less legal options
I mean, you can purchase anything form the DW. Additionally, if you have a 3D printer, you can 3D print a functioning firearm.

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 8975
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You can buy (not legally) a gun from a private seller (non FFL) at a gun show even if you aren't a permanent resident, as long as they would sell it to you. The selling would be up to them. Cash is still king.

LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
You can buy guns on Craigslist.
Or Facebook Marketplace, sorry

R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
It'a easy to get gun here is you are not trying to get it legally. If you are wanting the legal method then NO forget it. You would not be able to get one. Truth is there are plenty of guns in US and many ways to get one. Craigslist is only one there are others. Just check yourself. Can't have mine though. It is reserved for me soon. Peace.