O

OverIt1976

No joy, no peace. Apathy reigns supreme
Aug 8, 2024
Hi. I'm looking at the GULPS method and have a question. I have all the things necessary now. What I don't quite understand is the tubing into the cleaning chamber. I know you have to cut two holes at the top (and seal them, duh). One hose going in and one hose going out. Does the incoming hose from the mixture jars go into the water while the outgoing hose is just sealed around the top?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
.hose going into water cleaning chamber goes under the water line . the bubbles go into the water and get washed of the acid fumes so that pure co comes out of the water and out the tube on the top.

the hose going into the water must remain submerged below the water at all times.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and OverIt1976
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I've never heard of this and the search bar hasn't been enlightening. Can you explain what this method is?

O

OverIt1976

Aug 8, 2024
.hose going into water goes under the water line . the bubbles go into the water and get washed of the acid fumes so that pure co comes out of the water and out the tube on the top.
Thank you. I've been trying to find that damned answer, but nothing yet. I'm so dumb at chemistry and mathy things.
I've never heard of this and the search bar hasn't been enlightening. Can you explain what this method is?
This is the post I made yesterday about it. Basically it's a self-made CO generator.

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and pthnrdnojvsc
O

OverIt1976

Aug 8, 2024
I just got the tubing delivered. Ensure that it's firm enough and wont kink. The ones that came today were flimsy and had so many kinks that I could not fix I had to order some plumbing tubing.

I just got my jars. Couldn't be happier. The large jar is big enough for the shot glass that when tipped the shot glass will empty the formic acid without splashing the top of the jar and dissolving the outgoing tubing.

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
@OverIt1976 @Artemisia ,
Imo the amounts of the acids u are talking about is too small .

I will be using LiterS of each if I use this method

Of course I will do it in an isolated area away from other humans