• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
refer to title. This is a major problem for me. This is something that is a huge weakness. I'm a people pleaser due to how i was raised most likely, so anytime someone i was moderately familiar of does it I already begin to just go with what they want. Mostly because - 1. i dont know whats best, im a child in an adult body i guess. 2. I get an overwhelming feeling of guilt/remorse/feel like i fuck up all the time. Im convinced i must have done something wrong and i must try to fix it, but im trying to break this so i have some fucking ego instead of none. im sick of being a doormat, please send help. I cant control my emotions so im trying, attempting, to use rationality.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Life_and_Death and whywere
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
im trying to break this so i have some fucking ego instead of none. im sick of being a doormat, please send help. I cant control my emotions so im trying, attempting, to use rationality.
i believe in you 🫂💜
i personally find working on anything healing related (physical or mental) to be like carving a statue from stone. it doesnt look like much at first. youre going to take away one small chip at a time and feel like youre getting no where. and every now and again a break to admire your work or just rest is ok as well.
i hope your determination sees you through 💜💜

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
C

cherrylace

like a murmuring brook curving about you
Jul 5, 2024
maybe take baby steps
write down what you would like to happen during an interaction with someone and write down what has often happened or usually happens between you and them
see what you can do to voice what you would like to happen during a hypothetical conversation "it would make me pleased if we could do ... " or "i would really like if we can do ... "
it can take time and repeated attempts and can sometimes feel like taking steps backward but journal and see how your feelings about voicing what you want changes over time