D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
So, won't bore you with more detail but ...
My condition is life threatening but chronic.

Got turned away from A&E cus they don't treat chronic conditions
Gp wants me to go back through secondary care which takes mnths and didn't help the first time around.

There's a massive gap in the NHS where you can't get emergency treatment for a chronic condition until it is too late.

If you are alone, and well enough to call an ambulance then you are not Ill enough to need one. If you are Ill enough to need one then you won't have the capacity to call one.

I'm gonna die because of catch 22!

Oh well it's Brexit soon in the UK. So there's street riots to look forward to.

Reactions: heylightiforgot
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
So, won't bore you with more detail but ...
My condition is life threatening but chronic.

Got turned away from A&E cus they don't treat chronic conditions
Gp wants me to go back through secondary care which takes mnths and didn't help the first time around.

There's a massive gap in the NHS where you can't get emergency treatment for a chronic condition until it is too late.

If you are alone, and well enough to call an ambulance then you are not Ill enough to need one. If you are Ill enough to need one then you won't have the capacity to call one.

I'm gonna die because of catch 22!

Oh well it's Brexit soon in the UK. So there's street riots to look forward to.
There is not just one massive gap in the NHS. Many. So, where are the millions the Brexit team promised to the NHS? Went pretty quiet, pretty quick. What is you condition, by the way?

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
There is not just one massive gap in the NHS. Many. So, where are the millions the Brexit team promised to the NHS? Went pretty quiet, pretty quick. What is you condition, by the way?
Didn't want to harp on about my condition as I've posted before but my bowel has almost ceased functioning. Almost , means I can't get swift help even though it's killing me.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Sorry. I understand.I did not go through your posts. Still, sad state of affairs, really.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
The NHS is screwd from lack of money, resources and people. There's too much demand and the poor sods spend more time following care pathways than treating people. I understand. But as a patient whom the system fails I can't help being bile spittingly angry that I can't get the care I need to survive long enough to witness the Brexit riots.